PDA

View Full Version : One eye’s sight is blurry?

heavyweightworrier
01-11-18, 15:59
Hi, today I was rubbing one of my eyes a lot without thinking about it and now the sight on the eye has been a little blurry for a couple of hours, I rinsed it with water and dried it with paper, the sight gets less blurry sometimes after I gently rub it with a paper but I’m really worried. Any ideas what this could be? Do you think I should go get eye drops or just completely leave it alone?

Ethansmom
01-11-18, 16:07
I had this the other day. It freaked me out. I just left it alone and stopped rubbing it and worrying about it. I think it was just dry due to the weather. I left it alone and it went away!

Jotia
01-11-18, 16:43
Sounds like dry eye, just leave it alone rubbing it will make it worse.

Elen
01-11-18, 17:16
Please read the below message from Admin. You are posting about a lot of different things frequently. Perhaps start a thread where you can keep all of your worries in one place.

Can posters, especially those who are posting a lot about a variety of fears please confine their posts to one thread.

This helps others to build up a clear picture of what is happening and makes it easier to offer suitable advice.

You may not see the pattern but usually it is there, especially if you are posting frequently about different things.

Your co-operation with this would be greatly appreciated.

Elen