PDA

View Full Version : Lymph nodes. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP.

vee07
02-11-18, 12:14
I had a horrible thorat infection that lasted for about 5 days in September and a lymph node above my left collar bone was swollen. The doctor gave me antibiotics and the throat infection went away. I had a mild infection again this month which went away on its on. BUT THE NODE IS NOT GOING DOWN. It's been more than a month and a half and I don't know what to do with it. It is about a cm and hard and moves around. I am freaking out. Is it "unexplained" if it comes up along with an infection? My doctor gave me another round of antibiotics but they aren't helping. I am 18. I am so scared.

gg478
02-11-18, 15:18
I understand what you are going through kind of the same with me I had strep throat finished of my antibiotics about 2 days ago and have what I believe is a lymph node that I can feel under my armpit I haven't checked if went down in a few days because I don't want to make it swell up even further or make take longer to heal or cause it to be shotty now I'm not a doctor so if I was you I would get it checked out since it's been a month and it's worrying you but what I think it could possibly be a shotty lymph node from what you are describing sounds like a shotty lymph node but the only one who can truly find out why is the doctor.