PDA

View Full Version : Friends dream

Alice1990
02-11-18, 12:46
So my friend had a dream I died next to her last night and woke up as a zombie. Over the last few days I've had a migraine and generally been feeling under the weather, as well as worrying about my health.
The fact she has had this dream has sent me spiralling massively as it seems like such a coincidence :weep: .

lofwyr
02-11-18, 13:50
I am fairly certain you are not going to become a zombie. In fact, I will guarantee it.

Dreams are simply random firings of the subconsciousness, and this isn't even your dream. More likely your friend queued up on Shaun of the Dead and had a go of it in dreamland.

Seeing anyone about the anxiety?

fidgetninja
02-11-18, 18:27
If it makes you feel better (or if you believe in dream meanings), I've read that when someone dreams of a death of another person, it doesn't mean that person is dying. It means they are going through or will go through a big change in their life (and not in a bad way). :) And you definitely won't be a zombie!

Fishmanpa
02-11-18, 18:40
I see this has now morphed into another fear (https://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?p=1833842#post1833842):(

You've been there before. Don't let your dragon pull you into the rabbit hole over a dream!

Positive thoughts

Alice1990
04-11-18, 23:10
Thank you for your comments everyone. I have calmed down on this a bit more now, just came at a really bad time as I've already been worrying a lot so being told that set me right off.