PDA

View Full Version : Help! Scaring myself silly! Tingling bottom lip!

Mandyhieronimus
02-11-18, 15:41
Help! My HA is seriously making me crazy today! Starting Wednesday night around 10:30, I started having a tingling sensation in the right side of my bottom lip. It’s not numb really, just tingly. It comes and goes. I went to the Urgent care and they sent me to the ER to be evaluated. They did blood work and CT scans of the head and neck, said I was dehydrated and slightly anemic, gave me a bag of fluids and sent me home. The physicians assistant told me to see my primary care doctor for further testing. Called them this morning and they will see me Monday morning. Until then I’m just gonna drive myself insane thinking I have a metastatic cancer and dying. (I stupidly googled my symptom and it said numb chin syndrome). Don’t look it up, whatever you do. I’ve cried all morning looking at my kids thinking I won’t be able to be around to raise the. I know it’s irrational, but I just can’t help myself! Has anyone else had a symptom like this, numb/tingly bottom lip? And if so, what came of it? I keep telling myself it’s anxiety but then I let my thoughts get away from me.