PDA

View Full Version : Eyes feel like they're pulsing when looking out the corner of them?

ChocoOrange
04-11-18, 19:11
I recently had a cold and this last weekend I stayed out, slept a bit weirdly, and now whenever I move my eyes quickly or look directly in the corner of my eyes my eyes feel like they're kinda pulsing. They don't particularly hurt, just kinda feels like they're got their own pulse lol. Has anyone else got this? Could it be eye strain? Aftermath of the cold?

Fishmanpa
04-11-18, 20:04
whenever I move my eyes quickly or look directly in the corner of my eyes my eyes feel like they're kinda pulsing.

The real question is... Why are you doing this? No one, under normal circumstances does this :huh:

Positive thoughts

ChocoOrange
04-11-18, 20:06
The real question is... Why are you doing this? No one, under normal circumstances does this :huh:

Positive thoughts

Cos it does it if i like, I look from one side of my PC monitor to the other. It doesn't have to be really long movements, just the corner of the eye thing 100% makes it happen. Just looking around feels really weird.

Fishmanpa
04-11-18, 20:24
IMO, you're noticing a normal bodily anomaly, over emphasizing movements and behaviors and creating something from nothing. Simple as that :shrug:

Positive thoughts

ChocoOrange
04-11-18, 20:46
It seems like brain zaps but I'm not quitting an anti depressant and they seem to be associated with that. I'm so scared

Fishmanpa
04-11-18, 20:50
Hope you feel better soon :)

Positive thoughts

RachyPop19
04-11-18, 20:59
I suffer with bad sinuses, sometimes i feel a pressure/pulsing in my general eye area, usually worsened by having a cold

ChocoOrange
04-11-18, 23:40
I suffer with bad sinuses, sometimes i feel a pressure/pulsing in my general eye area, usually worsened by having a cold

Does it get triggered by looking around in your case? If I stay focused on one thing it doesn't happen much

---------- Post added at 23:40 ---------- Previous post was at 21:08 ----------

I've now got a temperature of 38 degrees. Really worried.

nomorepanic
05-11-18, 00:17
If you don't feel better tomorrow see a doctor for the temperature thing but how are you taking it?

ChocoOrange
05-11-18, 13:57
If you don't feel better tomorrow see a doctor for the temperature thing but how are you taking it?

Digital thermometer by ear. It's fluctuating tons