PDA

View Full Version : Pulled something deep on left side?

Girl18
05-11-18, 16:29
Over a week ago I was working on my right hip mobility and when I was pushing down, I felt a cramp just above my pelvis on my right side. I didn't think anything of it and pushed forward with my workout and stretching. Well, I'm not sure what I did but pain has been focused on my hip, groin, and just above my pelvis. It has also radiated to my back and side. I've been worried sick I injured an organ or injured something deep in my body. I figured maybe I had another ovarian cyst that ruptured. If I stretch out with my hands above my head and flex my abs a certain way or lean forward to my right side, I get that dull cramp deep on my right side that seems to radiate to my thigh. I've also been having gas and IBS it seems - could IBS be aggravated by anxiety and stress on body from working out? Ugh it sucks. And stupid me has not been giving my body rest - I've been continuously working out and stretching because it seems to help the pain but then it comes back! I've been very on edge because of this and stressed :weep:

lofwyr
05-11-18, 17:06
Well, I am all a mess in the same region when I get spasming muscles. And I am definitely lacking ovaries, so that is no option.

Make sure you give your body a rest. Working out every day intensely can cause injury, your body needs at least a day or two a week to recover.

Girl18
05-11-18, 18:46
Well, I am all a mess in the same region when I get spasming muscles. And I am definitely lacking ovaries, so that is no option.

Make sure you give your body a rest. Working out every day intensely can cause injury, your body needs at least a day or two a week to recover.

I'm a bit addicted to working out and feel bad when I miss days, but I have to let my body recover.

Can you describe what a muscle spasm feels like? Can it last for over a week?

Now I'm reading into pancreatic cancer and am freaked out at work.