PDA

View Full Version : Fear of lead poisoning

Brad10
13-11-18, 21:52
At work today I was unwrapping every wire and it was old to realize it was coated in lead, I was wearing gloves but there was dust coming from the wire I don't think was breathing it in because I stood back but now constantly thinking I'm going to get lead poisoning because I touch my phone with my gloves and then opened a water bottle with my gloves off I'm just freaking out now, my co worker just laughed and ate a pizza without washing his hands like it was no big deal

AMomentofClarity
13-11-18, 22:00
At work today I was unwrapping every wire and it was old to realize it was coated in lead, I was wearing gloves but there was dust coming from the wire I don't think was breathing it in because I stood back but now constantly thinking I'm going to get lead poisoning because I touch my phone with my gloves and then opened a water bottle with my gloves off I'm just freaking out now, my co worker just laughed and ate a pizza without washing his hands like it was no big deal

If you did this all day every day, 24/7, after like 20 years you might have a legitimate concern. Until then, follow your co workers lead....

Dimdim
14-04-19, 13:23
Until then, follow your co workers lead....

Hehe that's a good one because lead as in leader, and lead as in the heavy metal.

:shades: