PDA

View Full Version : Sudden dizzy/feeling weak

SarahNah
14-11-18, 01:55
So, I was feeling exhausted a lot lately. Tonight I was sitting on the couch, twice when I got up I suddenly felt very dizzy (I didn't have any anxiety at all the last few days). Which caused my heart to feel strange and start pounding. I felt like the world was going to fall from under my feet.

I had heart test at the start of the year....I was at the doctor recently and got bloods done (I lack iron and B12 but okay as of late...result not back yet). While there she listen to my heart and said it all sounded okay. I also had my blood pressure taken a few weeks back. (I went into boots because my chest and arm were hurting. I was more reasonable and thought it was my reflux. They did a blood pressure on me and it all came back good.)

I've just been feel so off lately, tonight on top of everything has really sent me into a panic. Passing out is one of my biggest fears. My heart going strange at the same time also scares me.

---------- Post added at 01:55 ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 ----------

I feel so strange....Like i can't describe it. My shoulders are so tense and I feel like I'm going to vomit. My throat feels so dry and my acid is playing up abit. I'm getting these strange pains in my back and my arms feel sp tense. I feel so out of it. Like I'm scared. I know deep down if there was something wrong I wouldn't be writing here but at the same time my mind is screaming that something is seriously wrong somewhere. I'm sorry for this. I just feel so lost right now.

Fishmanpa
14-11-18, 02:43
It's called Orthostatic Hypotension. Sometimes when you go from a sitting to a standing position, your BP can drop causing dizziness. The rest is your reaction to it.

Positive thoughts

SarahNah
14-11-18, 03:49
It's called Orthostatic Hypotension. Sometimes when you go from a sitting to a standing position, your BP can drop causing dizziness. The rest is your reaction to it.

Positive thoughts

@Fishmanpa Thank you for taking the time to reply! I took time to try and be more reasonable with myself with what happening (even though you offered the most reasonable and most likely thing of all and thank you for that!). Like I was to worried to get up and go down to the toilet. At first I felt that way but I manged the trip back up to my bedroom again...I'm still here...somehow :roflmao:. I guess when these moments happen it can really take me by surprise and I need to work more on handling it better!

jojo2316
14-11-18, 08:54
I get this sudden drop in blood pressure sometimes, occasionally it actually causes my vision to go cloudy. It’s horrible but harmless

SarahNah
14-11-18, 23:33
@Jojo2316 thank you for relying! I'm sorry you've had to face this. I know how upsetting it can be!

I've find that I've been rather exhausted today and I've had acid issues. I also feel very distance... But suppose its just another day in the life ����

---------- Post added at 23:33 ---------- Previous post was at 20:23 ----------

I'm feeling rather breathless now this evening, like I'm struggling to get a deep breath? Whenever I move around. I don't feel any anixety really this evening but I'm kinda off now? I know it's propbaly just me over-thinking it. I just feeling rather panicked. It only seems to kinda happen right night time? So maybe a trigger for me