PDA

View Full Version : Lump/spot in pubic area

Matthew1233
14-11-18, 14:46
Hi all

I have found a lump I think in my pubic area (NOT testicle). It's not overly sore unless prodded at and slightly smaller than a pea. It is under my skin (near the bottom centre) and not that movable. I have no idea what it is and I am worried about it. Not sure if a cyst or what?
I have very bad health anxiety too.

What should I do?

Thanks

Fishmanpa
14-11-18, 14:57
What should I do?

Based on your post history the last couple of weeks, it's apparent you're having a bit of a blip. Log off the computer and find something to distract yourself. Perhaps find some relaxation or meditation exercises to help you calm down and by all means, stop poking and prodding and self-examining yourself!

Positive thoughts

Matthew1233
14-11-18, 15:03
Based on your post history the last couple of weeks, it's apparent you're having a bit of a blip. Log off the computer and find something to distract yourself. Perhaps find some relaxation or meditation exercises to help you calm down and by all means, stop poking and prodding and self-examining yourself!

Positive thoughts

Possibly but this one seems more dangerous or it should be investigated

Fishmanpa
14-11-18, 16:27
As I said, it's apparent you're having a tough time. Reassurance is futile. Do what you feel you need to do :shrug:

"Told Ya So Gang" on standby :winks:

Positive thoughts

Matthew1233
14-11-18, 17:35
As I said, it's apparent you're having a tough time. Reassurance is futile. Do what you feel you need to do :shrug:

"Told Ya So Gang" on standby :winks:

Positive thoughts

So I went to the docs there he said it wasn't anything like a swollen gland (was a cyst after all). I feel a bit better but what if the GP missed something. I was only in for literally 2 minutes. He did have a mountain of others to see.

P.S. Feel free to attach "Told Ya So"

---------- Post added at 17:35 ---------- Previous post was at 17:15 ----------

I must also say I ordered more anti-depressants today considering I've off them for 4-5 months now

nomorepanic
14-11-18, 17:49
What if's? That is typical HA behaviour.

You saw a doctor, got a diagnosis - end of story.

Fishmanpa
14-11-18, 21:09
So I went to the docs there he said it wasn't anything like a swollen gland (was a cyst after all).

P.S. Feel free to attach "Told Ya So"

I must also say I ordered more anti-depressants today considering I've off them for 4-5 months now

Good move on the meds. Your mind needs a break and they can help.

And as promised :winks:

https://media.giphy.com/media/BFso1JvotkzKaesCBZ/giphy.gif

Positive thoughts