PDA

View Full Version : In need of some hugs.. please?

animal-mad-nikk
27-08-07, 18:15
Hiya all.
Sorry to moan but Im really freaked out at the moment.

I have been sat here all day thinking about the next month or two about how I can stop myself feeling this way and Realised I have sooooo much stuff happening in the next couple of weeks. I have the start of college, have my uncles wedding and I re-start football coaching.

I dont feel I can do all these at once but I have to try, I will miss a week of college as soon as it starts to travel away for just over a week. I dont wanna go but I have no choose now. I need to show my uncle that I am here as he hasnt much family left and as he is a celebeity I need to attend as it will be in 'Hello' magazine. When away I wont have the internet so I will have to cope alone apart from texting but I will miss coming on here and talking to people that I know care about me.

I just feel really lost in the world of my own as too much stuff is happening now and I dont feel I can do it anymore. Im worrying myself and its not helping me move on.

Sorry to moan. please could I have some hugs, I just feel so lost and feel I have no-one??

Nikk xxxx

kazzie
27-08-07, 18:57
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Nikk

Luv Kaz x x x:hugs:

jodie
27-08-07, 21:24
(((((((big hugs nik))))))

jodie xx

honeybee3939
27-08-07, 21:40
Nikk

Im sure everything will work out fine hun,try not to let those thoughts get the better of you. have some hugs from me too.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxx

lorac
27-08-07, 22:30
Nikk I have every confidence in you, you will get through everything you have to do just try and let it all happen you may surprise yourself to see just what you can do. Sending you loads of hugs.

Carol

margaret911
27-08-07, 23:32
Hi Nikk you never know you might really enjoy yourself then all your worrying will have been for nothing. Take care and wishing you luck

love Mags xxxxx

Lindalou64
27-08-07, 23:55
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l171/Lindalou21/thhugs.jpgHI NIKK HUN..I KNOW YOUR HAVING A HARD TIME RIGHT NOW AND THE ANTICAPATION GETS THE BEST OF US.....IM SURE YOU CAN DO THIS TRY AND STAY FOCUSED ON THE GOOD I KNOW ITS HARD..SORRY I HAVENT BEEN IN CHAT RIGHT NOW IM HAVING TO MANY ISSUES OF MY OWN AND HAVE TO CLEAR MY HEAD AND GET BACK ON TRACK...BUT IM SURE YOU WILL DO FINE HUN........I WISH YOU ALLL THE BEST NIKK....LINDA :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

miff
28-08-07, 07:32
you got my hugs li'l nikky love
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :yesyes: :yesyes: :hugs: :hugs: :yesyes: :yesyes: :) :)

:) :) :) :) :) :)

Southern_Belle
28-08-07, 17:46
Hi Nikk,

I know it seems like you are overwhelmed but if you just focus on what is going on at the moment it might help. Try and use all the techniques you have learned on here while you are away to get you through the wedding and I know you will be fine. You are stronger than you think and will be coming back with a success story. Huge :hugs: and have some fun!

Love,

Laura

Nibbles
28-08-07, 20:22
Big hugs Nikk

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Try to focus on one thing at a time and not look too far ahead.

Take care,

Mike :)

bottleblond
28-08-07, 20:31
Nikk,

Have faith in yourself hun coz i have plenty in you! but have hugs anyway :hugs::hugs::hugs:

p.s now spill, who's your uncle? lol

love
Lisa
xxxx

animal-mad-nikk
28-08-07, 22:07
Thank you everyone for the replies.

p.s now spill, who's your uncle? lol

Ok I will spill, Shhhh dont tell anyone. Although some of you may not know who he is. He is the presenter of the BBC2 'Flog it' Paul Martin.

Anyone heard of him??