PDA

View Full Version : Symptom survey

eddy1608
15-11-18, 01:10
So as the thread states this is for everyone to day what symptoms they get, how long they last and how long in total or on and of you have had them
I think this will be a good way for us all to relate to how we feel and know that we're not alone
So mine are
Chest aches and pains- on and of for the last 6 years
Shortness of breath again on and of for the last 6 years
Hot flush when I am in full panic mode followed by nausea and feeling confused
And just a general worry about my health for the last 8 years

All the best guys

Serenitystars
15-11-18, 01:16
Well I used to have this annoying cough after I eat (literally one or two coughs) but now I don’t cough anymore but there is still a slight change to my voice (sounds a bit raspy) but quickly returns to normal as I keep talking.
My Ha has been out of control since I started researching lpr/gerd, been a tough ride and since these are hard to diagnose it has really mess up my life to the point I’m even questioning the ent diagnose when he told me I didn’t have reflux. Trying to put this behind me though.

Fishmanpa
15-11-18, 01:27
There are a lot of list of symptoms threads here.

IMO, this is not a good thing to do because it makes you focus on symptoms that in 99.99999% of the time are not serious.

Reply if you feel you must but know that it's detrimental to your mental well being.

Positive thoughts

nomorepanic
15-11-18, 14:52
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239