PDA

View Full Version : Constant urination and pain/feeling full

LouiseAndy
16-11-18, 18:21
So I was at the doctors Monday, she took a urine sample and said there was no trace of blood/infection even though I had spotting a few days before hand. She asked me to bring in urine samples one a week for a few weeks.

I constantly have to go to the toilet and when I do (tmi) it's not a small amount. (I've already gone like nearly ten times today) It's like a good enough flow. I've alot of back pain/my pelvics being in pain fulling full also. I keep finding my oravy areas ache also (feels full down there.) I've been feeling rather full as well. My stomach can get sharp pains and I can feel bloated. 'm still pushing myself to go to the gym but it's very hard.

Like I try to tell myself this can be HA but I feel so awful and I don't know how to deal with these. Like I'm worried about things like Bladder cancer or like what's really scaring me would be like ovarian cancers or a female cancer.

I feel like I'm at such a loss right now. I can't go back to the doctor as I was just there. I also had a few tests done in the last few months but it's like I kept worrying this is it or that I never had my ovary tested. This is effecting my life big and its really taking a toll. I've done my best to keep my mind busy and going out alot but I'm kept awake all night with these awful feelings--that it could be made worse about my mind worrying.

P. S I'm 22 and I'm in therapy over a year now. Meds I can't take due to another issue.

Elen
16-11-18, 18:26
Please read the below message from Admin. You are posting about a lot of different things frequently. Perhaps start a thread where you can keep all of your worries in one place.

Can posters, especially those who are posting a lot about a variety of fears please confine their posts to one thread.

This helps others to build up a clear picture of what is happening and makes it easier to offer suitable advice.

You may not see the pattern but usually it is there, especially if you are posting frequently about different things.

Your co-operation with this would be greatly appreciated.

Elen

AMomentofClarity
16-11-18, 18:39
That all sounds an awful lot like anxiety to me. The more you think about it, the worse it gets.

LouiseAndy
16-11-18, 20:39
@Elen, I'm sorry for making another post, it's just a hard time.

@amomentofclartiy- thanks for the time to reply. I think I know it's anixety like I haven't been wrong about all the other things I fear yet this is really putting me out. Like I don't know how to explain it to myself as something that will blow over. Like I've never had feelings like this before and it's really casuing me distress.

LouiseAndy
17-11-18, 03:33
I'm really having a horrible night. I was trying to go to sleep and suddenly my heart felt strange? Like it was beating very fast but it felt like it could stop at any moment. This caused me yo become super alert. As my minds been very distant. I can't deal with all that funky heart/chest stuff on top of this. I'd love to sleep without feeling strange or on edge as I fall asleep :([COLOR="blue"]

LouiseAndy
18-11-18, 21:06
Still not feeling 100%, in fact I've still got a lot of physical stuff going on (no point in listing it again). The exhaustion is hard to deal with (I go through hard periods of it during the day).

Yet- for most parts of the day. I don't think it's anything that awful (Like ovarian cancer or something awful I've listed already) but I get lots of moments of total panic. That this is what it's all adding up.

I'm doing my best to be positive, I booked a weekend trip away for my boyfriend and me. Doing my best to get through my college work also.

LouiseAndy
19-11-18, 01:23
Night time seems to the worst! I feel things way worse, it sets my mind into over-drive :(. I've tried doing some of my therapy methods but feel off still. Like I'm staying away from google so I'm trying to remind myself there's easier things to such of these issues. Like the colder weather makes you urinate more I think? Like Ibs could be some issues but I'm worried that it's covering up something. There's some things I can't explain either and that worries me I know I can get around these thoughts sooner or later...but it's like the fear of it's not something I can get around.

LouiseAndy
19-11-18, 22:26
I know I'm rambling here alot but I had a horrible night/morning. I have no one to talk to in life. So even tho I'm talking to myself here, I feel so desperate and alone. Things keep getting worse, I wanted to drop in my sample today but a college project ran over time so there isn't time to drop it in.

---------- Post added at 20:04 ---------- Previous post was at 16:14 ----------

It's upsetting to have no one respond to you when you feel so awful. Like it's been getting worse and worse. I feel horrible. This has been happening for like 12 days now. I feel so alone and desperate

---------- Post added at 22:02 ---------- Previous post was at 20:04 ----------

Anyone please

---------- Post added at 22:26 ---------- Previous post was at 22:02 ----------

I know I'm talking to the wall at this stage but I might as well give in another go. I took some painkillers (the first time since this happened) it's kinda helped but not loads? Like my period should be due in the next week. I feel worse again after eating, I feel like I'm going to vomit at all times. My ovaries/pelvis feel so painfully/strange. Like I had to stop at the gym earlier over it. I'm so desperate at this stage. Someone please. Please.

Aussie11
19-11-18, 23:15
Hi, I have previously had very similar issues going onto what you describe. Frequent urination, aches and pains in ovary areas etc. When I’ve been like this nothing has showed in urine samples and nothing showed on ultrasound. If sorry myself silly about ovarian cancer, but turns out it was just irritable bladder (made worse by anxiety) and ovary pain unexplained other than if my IBS was causing pain similar area. If pains continue you should see doctor so that they can decide if you need an ultrasound to check for cyst etc. But it does sound like similar symptoms to what I and many others on here have experienced.

LouiseAndy
20-11-18, 00:44
@Aussie11 Thank you so, so much for replying. I was getting a little upset at the empty replys! I'm sorry you had to deal with that but I'm glad it turned out okay! I have to drop in a urine sample Wednesday so I'll talk to her about those options then! It's just hard things to deal with.

LouiseAndy
22-11-18, 02:15
I manged to push through the last two days. I had moments feeling great! But I've also had really bad moments like the last few hours I've had the strange, pressure/pain/cramp down in my ovary/pelvis area. I dropped in my urine sample today and heard nothing back. I'm thinking of calling tomorrow. I'm going on a week's holiday (on Monday) with my boyfriend and I feel like this is going to ruin it :(

BlueIris
22-11-18, 08:01
Trust me, the frequent urination thing can be a direct result of anxiety. I'm perfectly capable of going 9 hours without needing a bathroom visit, but when I'm on a health anxiety jag (and most specifically an ovarian cancer anxiety jag) I'll be running to the toilet every hour.

I know it's tough to hear, but this will only ruin your break if you let it. Keep on reminding yourself that your only problem is likely anxiety, and just keep on pushing through.

Have you spoken to anybody about your mental health recently?

Gee
22-11-18, 21:32
Ah hun, please don’t worry it really sounds like an anxiety symptom which when I had real symptoms that I linked to an illness, and if someone told me that I would think but u don’t understand it’s a real pain etc not in my head it’s real and a real Illness is causing it! I only got better and realised all my symptoms were anxiety when I got a definitive test on the illness I worried about (which shouldn’t of needed to happen) then everything faded away.

It’s utterly miserable when this worry consumes your life and I feel so sad your worry might ruin your lovely holiday with your boyfriend. I’ll leave you with 2 things I always try and tell myself in a state of panic...

1. Why worry about something I can’t change - ie. One day I might get ill - possibly - unlikely to be one of the things I’ve worried about and I can’t change the fact it could happen possibly, so I have to not worry and enjoy life now.

2. Do I want to get to 90 and look back on my life thinking I wasted it and didn’t enjoy moments because I worried about something that never happened.

Im constantly worrying about breast cancer atm so I know that state of panic youve been getting in, it is horrible but try and tell yourself those things above

❤️
:bighug1:

LouiseAndy
23-11-18, 02:13
@BlueIris Thank you for the reply! It means so much. Thank you again, you're dead right. The biggest thing standing in the way of this holiday is me. I'm doing my best to get ready for it. Yet there's always the if's and but's. Like why has the pain left after over two weeks etc. I know by the stats of it, I'm very likely not to have the things I fear but sometimes my mind overrules me and that's been happening a lot with this issue lately :( but I'm going to do my best to push on! Thank you once again

---------- Post added at 23:30 ---------- Previous post was at 23:27 ----------

@Gee Thank you so much for the reply! You raise some excellent points there in fact! Like I've worried about so many issues and I haven't been right about any of them. Yet there's always that little voice saying other wise! Like I've been scan and blood for a lot of things but it's like in my mind it keeps telling me "they missed it" or "they wouldn't find that!. I suppose it's more diffcult when I can't think of reason to cause it- but like you said the more I worry about it. The more it will happen! Like I don't want to keep running for tests but I'm always worried that it's /right this time/.

Thank you so much for the reply, I'm sorry you're facing you're own struggles but thank you for looking pass that and helping me. I hope you find peace of mind very soon hun x.

---------- Post added at 23:35 ---------- Previous post was at 23:30 ----------

Update on today: The doctor never called the results of the urine sample (I was told she would call me?) So I'm guessing it was clear! I find I'm not urinating as much anymore. I still get back pain/ovary-pelvis pain/filling full. I'm doing my best to get through it. Not worry as much but like so many people there's the but's and the why's. Like ovarian/spine/bone tumor are my main worries now. Like it kinda feels like for the last two week's I've had/waiting for my period. My period should be due in the next few days, so I'm hoping after that clears I'll be over this.

I know I shouldn't get to weighed down in it. I'm going to do my best to enjoy my break away with my boyfriend.

Like I keep playing the "they wouldn't have looked for that!" or "they missed that game" as well as the I didn't explain it enough. I know there's no point in looking for it because there's always going to be someone my age with that issue. Even if it's small so no point starting that fire! Sorry for ranting so much x

---------- Post added 23-11-18 at 02:13 ---------- Previous post was 22-11-18 at 23:35 ----------

Okay so...I've had a really rough few hours. Everything feels so bad. Nothing getting better. It feels worse and I kept feeling like I'm going to vomit. I'm going to call my gp tomorrow and just the results. I keep feeling like this is the start of the ending of my life.

Also I din't answer a question. I've been in therapy over a year and have a session 3rd of December.

BlueIris
23-11-18, 06:09
This is good to hear. At this stage, it sounds as though you need to find yourself some coping strategies to fall back on.

Is your other half supportive?

LouiseAndy
23-11-18, 17:35
This is good to hear. At this stage, it sounds as though you need to find yourself some coping strategies to fall back on.

Is your other half supportive?

Thanks for the reply again! I normally used to be okay at supporting myself but this had really broken me down this time. He is! But I was going through a nonhealth anixety issues but a big issue at the time we meet. He was wonderful about that so I don't like to put all my worries on him or any of my friends/or family. Like I've manged to not say anything to any one of them even tho I'm struggling alot. Which is good for me!

---------- Post added at 17:35 ---------- Previous post was at 17:34 ----------

Soo.... Took ages to get the nerves to call up my doctor and turns out she's out of office until Monday. They aren't allowed to give you results of course over the phone and it had to be your own gp. So I'm not feeling great and this is going to be a super long weekend! But it's my best friend birthday tonight so I'm going to do my best to go out and enjoy myself even tho everything feels terrible and doom and gloom.

LouiseAndy
24-11-18, 22:54
Well, I had bleeding today- so I think it's the start of my period! Let hope it all comes and goes quickly. I've had a lot of issues still I said before, when I was changing outfits today I thought I felt a lump in my hip area. Clearly a over anxiety mind, anyway. I hope this all starts to clear up! I've tried telling myself that getting my period is a good sign after all!

LouiseAndy
25-11-18, 20:50
Well, I have my period. The flow (tmi) seems normal! Like I still have some pain and strange pressue feeling but hopefully that all part of it and clears with it! I'm trying not to dwell to much. Like there's some new stuff also! It's kinda annoying and stressful but I've done my best to keep my mind clear today not to ruin my week ahead. Thinking of the sinster options here but it can be hard!

LouiseAndy
26-11-18, 19:11
I manged to get through most of the day good! This evening I've had some really bad lower back pain (minaly to the right). Also some cramping/pain at the left side is my pelvis/ovary area. I'm on my period so hope its to do with that or muscles pain... Like it's just alot. I don't want to be worry about some type of tumor or cancer. I'm about to go out for the night now during my week away! Even tho it hurts really badly in going to do my best to push on!

LouiseAndy
28-11-18, 21:34
So like, I've had my period for like 4 days now. It's still rather heavy. I'm feeling a lot of issues, last night I felt my heart feel strange while trying to go to sleep. That scared me abit! I've also gotten random waves of exhausted but look! I'm actually enjoying my time away with my boyfriend and my letting it ruin anything!

LouiseAndy
30-11-18, 17:44
So.. I've been bleeding for nearly 7 days. It seems like I'm bleeding (not as much) and have some pain/discomfort after sex?? Like I'm not sure what's what. I'm having some of that pevlis and ovary pain again :(

pulisa
30-11-18, 18:03
So you fear you have OC after googling the symptoms?

LouiseAndy
01-12-18, 09:25
I mean it's one of the fears currently on going. The fact I fear so many things shows its propbaly just a anixety epsoide go badly. Like I felt grand besides mainly period stuff but last night I suddenly felt really ill. Like kept needing to vomit. I'm still bleeding. Just a lot of stuff. I feel dreadful.

I'm working all day tomorrow then I'm gone for 4 days to another country next week for college program. Everything is just overwheling. I keep trying to tell myself it's just anixety and other things but sometimes it can be hard to tell myself that when I feel bad.

LouiseAndy
01-12-18, 19:08
I feel ill, I took a table to try and settle my stomach. I still have pains coming back. Everytime after I pee there's some blood. I've had a hard day. My day wasn't great due to personal issues also. Sorry for ranting. Like I drop in urine samples and they never called me back? I called twice but both times my doctor was out. I'm sorry for venting.

LouiseAndy
02-12-18, 09:46
So last night I got super overwhelmed and told my friend part of my worries. She actually suggested some good ideas that were all very reasonable. (like how there's only blood when I whip and not dripping into the water). It was nice having that let go for a moment and just having a chat afterwards. I'm very lucky with the friends I have.

I still have bleeding this morning and other issues (start my period last Saterday) it's definitely freaking me out alot. Yet I'm going to do my best for traveling tomorrow. Trying to use some or my therapy techniques myself to calm myself.

spacebunnyx
02-12-18, 10:33
When I was your age that's when my anxiety kicked off big time. I would flit from worry to worry. Deep down I knew it was anxiety, but the fear of dying was overwhelming and crippling. The best thing I did was do CBT and start exercising... By exercising I could prove I wasn't dying. Hope you feel better soon.

LouiseAndy
02-12-18, 12:18
@spacebunnyx thank you so much for the reply. Like I actually do go to therapy and the gym! This is a real slip up. Like for a lot of things I could talk myself around it. Now it's like I can't see why I'd keep bleeding but it's only when I whip?? Like it was kinda dying down yesterday but it's fully back today and it's very distressing.

Also I read a reply to one of your own posts, I'm sorry you had to deal with such tragic events in your life. I hope all works out well for you x

Justdontknowanymore
03-12-18, 12:45
Look stop dropping urine samples, in the hypothetical case it's something, it's not the bladder or the urinary system, you're peeing do much because you're anxious, anxiety makes you release calcium and the kidneys have to get rid of it by making you pee. If you were bloated by ovca, the liquid trapped in your belly (ascites) would press on your bladder making you go to the bathroom constantly, making SMALL amounts of urine because you wouldn't have space to hold it. As for you feeling full and feeling pain it could be installed triggered by your anxiety, as for the spotting/longer periods anxiety can **** up your hormones too. However the spotting could be something else and better safe than sorry, so go and visit your gyno. The pain after sex, if I understood correctly you're having sex while on your period, isn't that normally painful? If not tell your gyno.

---------- Post added at 06:45 ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 ----------

*instead of installed, ibs

LouiseAndy
03-12-18, 19:47
Look stop dropping urine samples, in the hypothetical case it's something, it's not the bladder or the urinary system, you're peeing do much because you're anxious, anxiety makes you release calcium and the kidneys have to get rid of it by making you pee. If you were bloated by ovca, the liquid trapped in your belly (ascites) would press on your bladder making you go to the bathroom constantly, making SMALL amounts of urine because you wouldn't have space to hold it. As for you feeling full and feeling pain it could be installed triggered by your anxiety, as for the spotting/longer periods anxiety can **** up your hormones too. However the spotting could be something else and better safe than sorry, so go and visit your gyno. The pain after sex, if I understood correctly you're having sex while on your period, isn't that normally painful? If not tell your gyno.

---------- Post added at 06:45 ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 ----------

*instead of installed, ibs

Thank you for the reply and all of that info! I actually didn't deicded to do the urine samples myself. I have to drop them into my gp as part of some tests she's running! I'm going to ask after this week if I can stop that! I also don't have any bleeding today and I don't seem to be going to the toilet as much. I still have some other things but I seem to be coming out the other end (hopefully!)

I was actually at a gyno a month or two ago. They did a physical exam and some other things didn't see any issues! They have some out standing tests (a smear) for me that hopefully I get the result of soon (I mean they were Stepemeber). Like I'm trying to be postive and push along. Like be reasonable I was travling from 4 am today and I keep dozing off nearly after a busy day of college actives after flying. I just hope I can get this go soon and it all clears up!

LouiseAndy
06-12-18, 20:46
Just a quick update. All seems good! No more blood at the moment. Just back from a rather rough flight! They ran out of sick bags....so it was a experience :doh:. I'm going to drop in one last urine sample tomorrow and just ask if that's okay or do they want more.

I was meant to have a ultrasound next week for the coil but it had to be moved, I don't feel like crying for it? I thought I'd be more freaked. Like when they office rang me they never said anything about the smear they took. I had a physical exam at that meeting...so I might be slowly coming around to the idea that things might be okay :)!