PDA

View Full Version : Headache after exercise

dmc1892
17-11-18, 17:43
Hi

Last night after I had played a game of football for one hour, I had a headache and felt quite sick for roughly an hour or so , I went to bed drank plenty of water had an 11 hour sleep , woke up this morning feeling reasonably fresh . But still having a slight headache when I lower my head . Is this normal? I have never felt this way after exercise .

Must note it was more running than usual

Hypomania
17-11-18, 18:10
Hi

Last night after I had played a game of football for one hour, I had a headache and felt quite sick for roughly an hour or so , I went to bed drank plenty of water had an 11 hour sleep , woke up this morning feeling reasonably fresh . But still having a slight headache when I lower my head . Is this normal? I have never felt this way after exercise .

Must note it was more running than usual

I've had this before, where you bend you head forward and feel a slightly sharp ache towards the top of your head.

If that's the type of headache you're experiencing, it's most likely from strained shoulder/neck muscles.

I used to get them all the time, not always after exercise, but I can see how intense physical activity would cause it.

dmc1892
17-11-18, 18:33
Thanks for reply.

Last night I assumed it was down to fatigue and dehydration, today even though feeling better it was just on my mind that my head was slightl sore and I still felt a little sick but it may be that I’m fatigued or maybe have a cold coming on