PDA

View Full Version : Jiggly or wobbly vision. Can anyone relate? Please answer..I don't want to feel alone

Meriland30
16-11-18, 19:53
It isn't an attack, but rather a nagging sort of...numb buzz in the back of the head mixed with a slight neck stiffness and a kind of...spinning or leaning type of dizziness? Where you look at something and it looks slightly leaned or mildly rotating? Anyone get this? I just don't want to feel alone in this. Is it a anxiety symptom? I have been overly worked and stressed cause of my estate sale and this feeling came over me today...

jray23
18-11-18, 19:57
I suspect that this (and your other somewhat all connected posts) could all be due to anxiety, but if you are looking for a non-scary "physical" reason to alleviate your worry, while I am not saying this is certainly your situation, I can tell you that this all could very well be migraine related. I have been diagnosed (by a top expert otoneurologist) with a variant type chronic vestibular migraine and I have either had all of the symptoms you've mentioned or read about others with it having the symptoms. Very common for me is the weird numb but not really numb fuzzy side of head type thing, neck stiffness, and imbalance when looking around/moving quickly. Something like bending down and getting up several times quickly like in your cabinet story from the other post would almost certainly trigger symptoms for me.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Meriland30
18-11-18, 20:19
I wanted to note this before I forget what I was doing. So all was well, and i was having a estate sale. Someone was getting two curio cabinets and I was taking the contents from inside and placing them into a box on the floor...up and down, one by one. Once I was done and stood upright full again, i wasn't 'lightheaded'....my vision was loose...uncoordinated. Like shaking my head yes or no or walking exacerbated it. It was literally exactly like if you were walking with a camcorder or something. Or like if you were to move the camcorder up and down for yes or side to side for no. Like it looked like that visually. Like my eyes were out of sync with my movements. It is still kinda there now 2 hrs later, but not nearly as bad.

Does anyone get this? What causes it? Am i going to pass out?

---------- Post added at 20:19 ---------- Previous post was at 19:34 ----------

Anyone ? :(

nomorepanic
18-11-18, 20:40
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.