PDA

View Full Version : hi im new aswell

littlewitch
11-01-05, 12:29
hi im new to this site im really glad ive found it i thought i was the only person to feel like i do im on 150mg venoflaxine and now my doc wants me on 10mg propanalol aswell can anyone tell me if this is normal i had a bad experiance 2 nights ago i went a greenie colour and called the paramedics (how stupid did i feel ) to be told it was panic but i didnt feel panicky i felt qite calm ive been suffering depression and panic since 1995 im just glad i now no im not mad. littlewitch. :(

seh1980
11-01-05, 14:52
hello there,

Welcome to the site! Don't worry, you are not alone!! Propanolol is a med that a lot of people find very helpful and it cannot harm you in any way so don't worry about taking it. Let us know how you get on!!

Sarah :D

mico
11-01-05, 15:34
Hi and welcome to the site

I don't know much about medications so I can't really help you there. I can tell you that anxiety comes in many shapes and forms, I've had bouts in the past where I don't 'feel' panicky, but have felt very strange.

Hope you can find some help here

mico

nomorepanic
11-01-05, 16:59
Hi there

Welcome aboard the forum.

I think a lot of us get panic symptoms even when we don't feel panicky - I know I do.

I hope we can be of some help to you on here.

Nicola

Meg
11-01-05, 17:05
Hi little witch ,

Propanolol is to reduce certain symptoms of anxiety and panic like a racing heart beat , shortness of breath.

It has virtually no side efects of any note. You'll know if you're taking too much - you'll feel dizzy.

Share a bit more about why you called the paramedics.. What happened with this greenie colour ?

Meg
www.overcominganxiety.co.uk

You cannot conquer fear until you have learned what it is you're afraid of. The enemy is ignorance. Vivian Vance

Karen
11-01-05, 17:15
Hi Littlewitch

Welcome to the site. I hope you find some help and support here.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

vernon
11-01-05, 18:37
hiya and Welcome to the site u will get plenty of help and support here. take care Vernon