PDA

View Full Version : Lymph nodes help!!

Realanxious
19-11-18, 20:44
Hi Guys
I am suffering big time ,I have two lymph nodes in my neck both of them in the posterial triangle one is bigger than the other one one of them feels a bean on the muscle and the other one just above the collarbone is veiny and moves alot
I get night sweats but that's because of my bedding never had drenching nights sweats I've had itching but not to the point where I'm digging out my skin these nodes have been here for 2 years or less never changed size,I have an abcess on my gum but the abcess is on the other side to where the lymph nodes are! I do have severe HA and DPDR! And he'll lot of twitching in my muscles and veins
I have kids and a wife
I'm not myself and I just want to be myself again!
I keep looking up lymphoma and leukemia
DR GOOGLE 24/7

NancyW
20-11-18, 02:51
I am suffering big time

I keep looking up lymphoma and leukemia

DR GOOGLE 24/7

I know you've never heard this before but...

STOP GOOGLING. :doh:

Tiatyrah
20-11-18, 10:18
What NancyW said! You've had them for 2 years and as far as I know, bean nodes or pea sized nodes are normal. I have 6 pea sized nodes I can feel in my neck for 3 years now. So stop worrying and be yourself again ;)

Realanxious
20-11-18, 10:33
Thanks guys
Its so hard to not Google everything
Every chest pain and rib pain and joint pain I'm like leukemia or lymphoma
I get sleepless nights of thinking there something wrong with me
Then dizziness and giddiness and dpdr has it's severe moments
But I'll give it a go!

NancyW
20-11-18, 12:39
Its so hard to not Google everything

No disrespect meant but that is BS.

I do want to thank you for posting, every time I read how googling has freaked someone else out, it makes me stronger.

If you have concerns please see your dr and while there ask for help with your anxiety.