PDA

View Full Version : Hi!

BlueIris
21-11-18, 15:54
How are you doing? I go by Iris on here.

I'm 41, I work in education and I suffer from anxiety and depression that vary between being a minor nuisance and absolutely crippling. My main issue is health anxiety, but my general stress levels are pretty high and panic attacks are pretty much a constant part of my life.

I'm managing my issues right now with Citalopram, and I'm hoping to have a brush-up of my mindfulness techniques soon courtesy of MIND.

When I'm not working or panicking, I design beaded jewellery, run around after my cats and spend far too much money on Lego.

It's great to meet you all!

venusbluejeans
21-11-18, 16:03
Hiya BlueIris and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

BlueIris
21-11-18, 18:26
Thanks, it's great to have received such a warm welcome here :)

Baggs
21-11-18, 20:19
Hi Iris,
Welcome to the site. I wish you all the best.

cactina
18-12-18, 21:09
Hey Iris. I work in education as well, but in the corporate sector. Love dogs and reading �� Hope we both get to find answers and support here, and hopefully help others in return.