PDA

View Full Version : Thank you

yorkylover
28-08-07, 15:56
http://www.wondercliparts.com/thanks/graphics/thanks_graphics_08.gifIts a year now since I joined no panic.It was a time when I was at my lowest,thinking I was going to end up in a psychiatric hospital.I thought I was going crazy.Thanks to you special people here I learned anxiety was the problem and found out about all the horrid symptoms that come along with it.Im not a 100% but now Im able to understand things alot more.
I just want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart,and thank you Nic for such a fantastic website.:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

domino
28-08-07, 16:06
hAPPY ANNIVERSARY ELLEN, UNDERSTANDING WHAT IS HAPPENING TO YOU IS THE FIRST STEP, LEARNING TO DEAL WITH IT COMES NEXT.yOUR DOING JUST GREAT, AND WE ARE ALL HERE FOR YOU. XX:hugs:

honeybee3939
28-08-07, 17:02
Aww Ellen

What a lovely post:hugs: .

I have to say also over the last year i have been real proud of all the progress you have made ! you have made so many achievements Ellen, long may them continue hun !:yesyes:

WELL DONE!:yesyes:

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxx

Southern_Belle
28-08-07, 17:48
:hugs: Ellen,

I'm so glad you are so much better and I am so glad all of us have found this wonderful site, a big thanks to Nic and Alex from me too.

Love,

Laura

kazzie
28-08-07, 19:07
:hugs: Ellen

Luv Kaz x x x

Nibbles
28-08-07, 20:26
Hugs to you too Ellen

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I'm pleased to hear about the progress you've made, long may it continue! :)

A few squashy hugs to Nic and Alex too for creating this brilliant site.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Take care,

Mike :)

debera
29-08-07, 02:00
HUGS ELLEN
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY
LOVE DEBERA:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: