PDA

View Full Version : Lymphoma Fears :(

Airisto
23-11-18, 22:35
Each time I get over one cancer fear I move on the another, this time it’s lymphoma...

I’m not sure how this started, I remember getting some pain on the left side of my neck, it would change areas from near the jaw to down the middle of the side. After the pains I decided feel my left side of the neck and of course I felt a soft “lump”. Realistically it was probably muscle or maybe a lymph node? But when I felt it I started to panic and got burning sensations in my neck and now I sometimes get itchin sensations.

When my anxiety got worse my neck felt stiff and it became hard to swallow, I’ve calmed down since then and it has seemed to get better, but the pain still comes and goes at random, not too often.

I really don’t want to be scared of this. I don’t have a noticeable lump and I don’t even know if I felt an actual lump or normal muscle. Is there someone who could help me with this fear? Thank you..

Fishmanpa
23-11-18, 22:48
Each time I get over one cancer fear I move on the another, this time it’s lymphoma...

That first sentence says it all. It's a "fear". How do you get over it? If you're mind is in the right place, self help. (https://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=211324) Otherwise, Real life professional help!

Positive thoughts