PDA

View Full Version : I don’t feel organized with myself.

MattBananafone34
25-11-18, 05:18
So I am a teenage male and I am pretty healthy. My problem is that I have on and off symptoms (which most likely may be caused by anxiety). Some days I have back pain, other days I get palpitations, and some days I get twitches and just overthink too much.

However, I feel like I just NEED to go to every doctor again just to make sure I am healthy. I went to the GP 2 months ago and told me to stop worrying and told me I am healthy young person.

Whenever the back pain occurs, I think about having to go to the Orthopedic Surgeon again. (Told me I have slight scoliosis which needs no treatment)

Whenever I get palpitations, I think about having to go to the cardiologist again, who told me I have no signs of heart disease.

Whenever I get muscle twitches, I think about going to the doctor to see if I have some unknown illness..

My GP even told me that I am free for full physical activity but I just don’t know what causes these symptoms everyday. I feel unorganized because I feel like I don’t know if all of those symptoms are normal. I feel like there’s something wrong.