PDA

View Full Version : Lymph nodes anxiety

gg478
29-11-18, 01:40
Hi it's been a little while since I've been on here and I've done what I said I would do I've been working on getting better trying to handle my HA now I've been handling it well I've been keeping it in control I've had these lumps under my left armpit for a little while now actually they were what gave me HA well them and google I showed my doctor back in early summer maybe may and got an ultrasound she thought ok maybe lymph nodes from being sick or whatever wait 2 weeks antibiotics did that went down a little still got the ultrasound said everything looked fine nothing solid or swollen or over sized I was like alright cool not dangerous forget about it so I did than earlier this month I was sick went to the hospital had strep throat so bad all I could do was wispier than not to long ago i went back for vomiting stomach pain got blood work done after getting the needle stuck in my arm and both hands because my veins weren't giving blood said everything looked fine went to my doctor either the next day or week later for check up ask what blood test said because I had fear of diabetes since my grandma had diabetes and I'm fat (now trying to lose it) so I noticed 2 toe nails became ridged turns out one was from trauma the other not sure she said everything looked great on blood test but I still have these little lumps/bumps only under my left arm now I know maybe they're still healing or maybe they're shotty because either being sick so much or because I'm an idiot and couldn't leave them alone so I kept screwing around with them I know they aren't dangerous or anything serious but my mind always reminds me of lymphoma and I always try to brush it off and not freak out about something that is most likely to most defiantly not there but it still pops up and it gets me little worry but try not to go all out like I used to.