PDA

View Full Version : Veins on the upper sides Of my buttocks

Justdontknowanymore
29-11-18, 09:25
So I have this visible green veins on the upper sides of my buttocks that lead to my lower back. Could you please check yourself and see if you have them? I'm very scared thinking they could be collaterals.

Fishmanpa
29-11-18, 12:58
Never heard of this so I have to assume this is a Dr. Google induced fear and panic :lac: And upon a quite check, based on what I saw, things connected to the heart wouldn't show up on your butt! :shades:

Positive thoughts

Justdontknowanymore
29-11-18, 22:38
Thank you for mocking me, I'm very sick and this could be connected to my tachycardia and possibly occluded inferior Vena Cava, I'm seeing a doctor, but thank you I guess you're perfectly healthy to come here and mock me and dismiss my concern in such a rude way.

Fishmanpa
29-11-18, 22:48
I guess you're perfectly healthy to come here and mock me and dismiss my concern in such a rude way.

I have heart disease. I've had two heart attacks, triple bypass, stents, angina and Stage IV Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck. I apologize if it seems I'm mocking you. I'm not. I'm responding to a post in an anxiety website where 99.99% of the fears are unwarranted, irrational and fed by Dr. Google. If you read your post, your asking stangers on the internet to check their rears for veins. You can see how that comes off on this forum. Even with my real issues, I've never heard of this and would only find it if I did some Googling. If you have legitimate heart issues, I would presume you would post on an heart forum as opposed to anxiety forum as what you describe is a not very common and again, 99.99% of the people here wouldn't even know what it was.

I have visible veins all over including my rear end ;) I never really checked or concerned myself with them. I'm sorry this is worrying you. If its really concerning you, your doctor or people with a similar issue would be the ones to ask as opposed to asking strangers on an anxiety forum.... just sayin' ;)

Positive thoughts

AMomentofClarity
29-11-18, 22:50
Thank you for mocking me, I'm very sick and this could be connected to my tachycardia and possibly occluded inferior Vena Cava, I'm seeing a doctor, but thank you I guess you're perfectly healthy to come here and mock me and dismiss my concern in such a rude way.

Whoa whoa, I don’t think anyone is mocking you. Moreso if you have a legitimate medical condition and are concerned, you should probably discuss with your doctor. Nobody here can give you advice.

Justdontknowanymore
30-11-18, 00:27
I'm checking here as I assume there are mostly healthy people who could look at themselves and tell me whether this is normal or not, I don't think that's an unreasonable thing to do before going to forums with people with real issues cause if my fears were true I'm not ready yet for that. I'm on a disjunctive right know about what scans should I do and which I shouldn't since I'm not rich, this could help me decide. And what do you care where this abnormal veins are? You're come here once again mocking me, anything can arise anywhere and to state otherwise is ignorant, so please bug off, I will try to block you.

Fishmanpa
30-11-18, 00:33
No worries. Click on the name you want to ignore. Go to "user lists" at the top then click on ignore. You won't see that users posts. Good luck with everything!

Positive thoughts

Justdontknowanymore
30-11-18, 00:55
Good luck to you too, I hope everything goes well.