PDA

View Full Version : Cloudy pee-once

zebra
29-11-18, 11:42
Did anyone ever have cloudy pee? I had it yeaterday..i always look in the toilet and never saw it before.it waa yellow but a bit cloudy..it was 3 p.m. and i had only 0.2litre of water and one coffee..then i drank a lot and all clear..today all clear...in june i had abdomen us-all clear, in may urine tests-all clear.no pain, no problems...and another issue..i had hemorrhoids and fissure, so i use cream for the anus, morning and evening..since them i sometimes see an oily film on the urine..could it be from the rectal cream??thank you!

Aussie11
29-11-18, 12:12
I have this occasionally for no reason, no infection and resolves itself. The cream may be something to do with it too.

zebra
29-11-18, 12:27
Thank you...as HA sufferer i see in everything cancer...kidney od bladder ca in this case:-)

Fishmanpa
29-11-18, 13:41
Dehydration, plain and simple. Drink more fluids. Why would this even be a concern knowing that you barely had any liquids? Besides, the only time a red flag would be raised is if it were persistent, had a strong odor and/or was accompanied with burning or pain (UTI).

Positive thoughts

zebra
29-11-18, 14:01
Thank you!