PDA

View Full Version : Weird thing I do

razziledazzile
30-11-18, 05:15
So as you may have seen about one months ago I was posting my fear of throat cancer. I swear to you, I felt every symptom. Difficulty swallowing and all, doctor turned me down and difficultly swallowing went away. Then I thought I had leukemia due to muscle aches, began to feel more symptoms of that, joint pain fatigue, even thought I was starting to see signs of pallor in my skin. Got a complete blood test, no sign of leukemia so of course my symptoms subsided. Then my blood test found a slightly elevated bilirubin(which is basically your gallbladder) which the doctor was not concerned about, said we can test again in two weeks; I have then started to feel every symptom of gallbladder cancer. My stomach feels full, my rib hurts, starting to go down this spiral again. The thing is every single time feels so real that I can’t get myself to seek help. I want to seek help but not when I feel reason to believe I should worry. Has anyone gone through this? I feel like it’s impossoble to be making these symptoms up in my head.

Fishmanpa
30-11-18, 05:37
I feel like it’s impossible to be making these symptoms up in my head.

Even after what you said in your post? :huh: If anything, that's proof your mind can do that.

Positive thoughts

Worrywart84
30-11-18, 06:48
Raises hand.

Tiatyrah
30-11-18, 12:06
My new anxiety is liver cancer. I have pain a few times in the day under my right rib. Which could also be the cause of my IBS.. But because I drink in the weekends ( I'm 27) I think I have liver cancer and I seriously feel the pain, when I'm thinking like "is the pain still there?"... Yup..

razziledazzile
01-12-18, 03:43
My new anxiety is liver cancer. I have pain a few times in the day under my right rib. Which could also be the cause of my IBS.. But because I drink in the weekends ( I'm 27) I think I have liver cancer and I seriously feel the pain, when I'm thinking like "is the pain still there?"... Yup..

I have the same symptom, that is what started my fear. I also tested for slightly higher levels of bilirubin which nearly is driving me crazy. I hate this fear ;/

AMomentofClarity
01-12-18, 03:53
I have the same symptom, that is what started my fear. I also tested for slightly higher levels of bilirubin which nearly is driving me crazy. I hate this fear ;/

Why does it have to Be gallbladder cancer? Why not gallstones? Or even more likely, musculoskeletal?

---------- Post added at 20:53 ---------- Previous post was at 20:51 ----------

You’re 27....unless you’ve been drinking a bottle of gin a day since you were 15 it’s highly doubtful you have anything wrong with your liver.

jray23
01-12-18, 05:01
Has anyone gone through this? I feel like it’s impossoble to be making these symptoms up in my head.

I have gone through it. It's called health anxiety. I've had:

- Heart attack (many times)
- Cancer (stomach, testicular, throat)
- Thyroid problems
- Dissected artery in neck
- Giant cell arteritis
- MS

and that's just off the top of my head.
EVERY TIME it felt real. There was no way I was making it up! But EVERY TIME doctors and tests showed otherwise.

Our brains are very powerful. And the power grows the more you feed it. Don't feed it the wrong things.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk