PDA

View Full Version : My gf

fma11122345
02-12-18, 16:08
So my girlfriend was haveing really bad abdomen pain last night so i take her to the hospital, she has a CT scan because she was afraid it was her appendix. It turns out to be a bladder infection. But this morning she wakes up and finds these small red dots under her skin where her tattoo is. The iv did go in on the same hand. Just a little higher, shes really haveing a hard time over it and is afraid its leukemia or something of the sort, im a ex health anxiety suffer, so I can tell its just her anxiety and have told her just that, but shes wanted me to ask on here because I've told her this place was how I beat my ha for the most part. Well thanks all

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

nomorepanic
02-12-18, 16:23
The picture was too big for the post so has been removed.

Fishmanpa
02-12-18, 16:33
I suppose they used some tape to hold things down so... :whistles:

Positive thoughts

fma11122345
02-12-18, 16:36
I suppose they used some tape to hold things down so... :whistles:

Positive thoughtsIv told her it's nothing to worry about, but you know how health anxiety can be, It feeds on doubt.

Carys
02-12-18, 17:57
Leukaemia doesn't come THAT quickly, like no evidence one day and there the next with skin evidence. What DOES is, as FMP said, a reaction to the tape :winks: Do keep an eye on the area she had the IV inserted as some localised swelling/reaction, could need looking at but it IS NOT LEUKAEMIA!!!

fma11122345
02-12-18, 18:00
Leukaemia doesn't come THAT quickly, like no evidence one day and there the next with skin evidence. What DOES is, as FMP said, a reaction to the tape :winks: Do keep an eye on the area she had the IV inserted as some localised swelling/reaction, could need looking at but it IS NOT LEUKAEMIA!!!Thanks so much