PDA

View Full Version : Do you ever just feel... off?

hbug2416
02-12-18, 22:25
Anyone else ever just feel off? I've had some dizzy spells off and on the past few days. Well, more of a feeling of heaviness and pressure in my head. I've got a headache also, in my forehead and around the base of my neck. Haven't slept well in a couple days, and last night, my hands fell asleep and I had pins and needles so badly it woke me up. Today I've got stomach issues and have spent half my day in the bathroom. Too many things all at once... must be anxiety, right?

Fishmanpa
02-12-18, 22:28
Anyone else ever just feel off? I've had some dizzy spells off and on the past few days. Well, more of a feeling of heaviness and pressure in my head. I've got a headache also, in my forehead and around the base of my neck. Haven't slept well in a couple days, and last night, my hands fell asleep and I had pins and needles so badly it woke me up. Today I've got stomach issues and have spent half my day in the bathroom. Too many things all at once... must be anxiety, right?

Sure sounds like it! (https://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/articles/symptoms)

Positive thoughts

vicky23
05-12-18, 15:37
I very rarely feel 'on' lol but seriously though it's amazing how anxiety affects every part of the body

lofwyr
05-12-18, 16:19
Even when I feel good, which has been more often than not these past couple of years, I sometimes get this feeling. I think those of us dealing with anxiety can get to learn to live with a new normal. I doubt when I feel really good and happy, that I am actually anxiety free. I am just consciously aware I am less anxious.