PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday pulisa

nomorepanic
03-12-18, 00:00
**** Happy Birthday ****

1 member is celebrating their birthday on 03-12-18:

-pulisa (https://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/member.php?u=62043) (Age: hidden or unknown)

Happy Birthday from all of the No More Panic admins and chat room moderators.

Carnation
03-12-18, 00:10
Happy Birthday Pulisa :birthday1: x

KK77
03-12-18, 00:54
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Have a lovely relaxing day, Agt P, and many more happy returns!

You deserve at least ONE day off a year :D

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61MxrjGx%2BjL._SX425_.jpg

MyNameIsTerry
03-12-18, 02:14
Happy birthday, pulisa!!! :birthday::birthday1:

And we've stopped counting years now so there is no ageing...although that doesn't mean significant birthdays don't demand significant pressies with them :winks:

Have a great day. I think I recall you often go out for the day with your daughter. If so, I hope you both have a lovely time.

BikerMatt
03-12-18, 02:44
Happy birthday, Pulisa:yesyes::yesyes:

Have a great day:D

Lola-Lee
03-12-18, 04:55
Happy Birthday pulisa
Hope your day is wonderful :flowers:

celticlass62
03-12-18, 07:09
Happy Birthday Pulisa
I Hope you have a lovely day and get spoiled
lot.s of love to you

celticlass :hugs::hugs:

pulisa
03-12-18, 08:38
Thank you everyone!! Yes I will be going to London with my daughter this afternoon. We will keep it low key with no pressure, something which is normally nigh on impossible!:D

Carys
03-12-18, 09:20
Hurrraaaahhhhhhhhhhhh ...I know you don't hugely 'go for' birthdays Pulisa.....but YOU are still worth celebrating. I know in real life, despite your problems, you keep on going with an inspirationl courage. You are such a strong and supportive community member, and make this forum a better place by being here. Hoping your day in London isn't too wet and cold, and as relaxing as you can make it. HAPPIEST OF BIRTHDAYS TO YOU. xx

jojo2316
03-12-18, 09:26
Happy happy birthday dear Pulisa! Thank you so much for all the support you give to so many on here.... hope you have a LOVELY day!!

Elen
03-12-18, 09:30
Happy Birthday, I hope that your trip to London goes well.

pulisa
03-12-18, 12:36
Thank you all for your kindness and good wishes. I really appreciate it!

Now time to get that s*dding senior railcard out of the envelope and start acting like an old person!!Hurrah for concessions!!:D

xxx

aprilmoon
03-12-18, 13:31
Happy birthday Pulisa,enjoy your day xx

DNR
03-12-18, 13:35
Happy birthday

BikerMatt
03-12-18, 13:43
Now time to get that s*dding senior railcard out of the envelope and start acting like an old person!!Hurrah for concessions!!:D

xxx

Does this mean you're to start to don the beige clothing and purchase a tartan pull along shopping trolley??????:whistles: SORRY!

Catherine S
03-12-18, 13:51
Haha, ive had my senior rail card for a year now and I love it:yesyes: I hope you're having a lovely day....Happy Birthday :flowers::birthday:

Cath 😀 x x

MyNameIsTerry
03-12-18, 14:28
Does this mean you're to start to don the beige clothing and purchase a tartan pull along shopping trolley??????:whistles: SORRY!

I bet Colleen Rooney has to, blue rinse too, to keep Wayne from straying.

"Use the bus pass, use the pus pass!!! Phwoar!!! :winks::roflmao:

Magic
03-12-18, 15:45
Happy Birthday pulisa:hugs::flowers:xxx

pulisa
04-12-18, 08:13
Less of the cheek from you, young Matt!

Thank you to everyone. I actually had a really good day which was the best thing that could have happened because life has been so tough recently and I've struggled badly (my own fault). I enjoyed using my senior railcard, Cath! I'll use it as much as I can xxx

BikerMatt
04-12-18, 13:05
Less of the cheek from you, young Matt!

Thank you to everyone. I actually had a really good day which was the best thing that could have happened because life has been so tough recently and I've struggled badly (my own fault). I enjoyed using my senior railcard, Cath! I'll use it as much as I can xxx

Glad you had a good day, you deserve it!!

Sorry i should of said cream not beige:scared15:

pulisa
04-12-18, 13:16
Maybe even cream crimplene but you're probably too young to have heard of crimplene?!:D

BikerMatt
04-12-18, 13:43
Maybe even cream crimplene but you're probably too young to have heard of crimplene?!:D

No, but i've just googled it:D Sounds like the way to go:yesyes: I would try and find a head scarf made from the same:winks:

pulisa
04-12-18, 14:13
A la Hilda Ogden? Sounds just right...

Any more sartorial suggestions and I might just suggest an intensive colonic irrigation as an early Xmas present for you......

jojo2316
04-12-18, 14:54

Any more sartorial suggestions and I might just suggest an intensive colonic irrigation as an early Xmas present for you......

:roflmao:

BikerMatt
04-12-18, 15:09

:roflmao:

Best hunt out my wipe clean pants then Hilda:scared15:

MyNameIsTerry
04-12-18, 16:45
I might be wrong but am I sensing a sexual undercurrent? :winks::biggrin:

BikerMatt
04-12-18, 17:02
[QUOTE=MyNameIsTerry;1840884 sexual undercurrent? :winks::biggrin:[/QUOTE]

Available on the NHS?

MyNameIsTerry
04-12-18, 17:13
Available on the NHS?

Actually yes, have you ever been out with a group of nurses on the lash? :winks:

BikerMatt
04-12-18, 19:00
Actually yes, have you ever been out with a group of nurses on the lash? :winks:

Yes.... with Sebastian, Rupert, Quentin and Jeremy:ohmy:

MyNameIsTerry
05-12-18, 02:10
Yes.... with Sebastian, Rupert, Quentin and Jeremy:ohmy:

I must admit it was a confusing double date. I thought mine was strange but I was very impressed you weren't put off by the pregnancy...or the stubble...

http://www.thewhippitinn.com/carry_on_films/carry_on_matron/images/lobby5.jpg

...:roflmao:

You know, when she gave me that bed bath I can't remember seeing her bring a loofer with her on the date. :shrug::winks:

Carnation
05-12-18, 10:19
Pulisa, I am happy to hear your 'B' day went OK and with travelling as well. :)

BikerMatt
05-12-18, 12:21
I must admit it was a confusing double date. I thought mine was strange but I was very impressed you weren't put off by the pregnancy...or the stubble...

http://www.thewhippitinn.com/carry_on_films/carry_on_matron/images/lobby5.jpg

...:roflmao:

You know, when she gave me that bed bath I can't remember seeing her bring a loofer with her on the date. :shrug::winks:

PHWOAR!!!!!!

pulisa
05-12-18, 13:28
This thread has certainly gone down the (bed)pan....

---------- Post added at 13:28 ---------- Previous post was at 13:25 ----------

Pulisa, I am happy to hear your 'B' day went OK and with travelling as well. :)

Thanks, Carnation. It has given me a boost. I appreciate your comments especially when your own birthday was disappointing. Next year's one will be better for you x

vicky23
05-12-18, 15:32
Wishing you a wonderful birthday filled with your favourite things
XXX

Carys
05-12-18, 17:18
This thread has certainly gone down the (bed)pan....

Anything that Terry and BikerM gets invovled with, generally does. :wacko::D

fishman65
05-12-18, 19:00
Happy 'Belated' Birthday Pulisa!! :bighug1:

pulisa
05-12-18, 20:38
Thank you fishman!

It seems ages ago now! Is that a sign of old age?:D

BikerMatt
05-12-18, 20:52

It was! Hope you had a good Christmas and all the best for 2019, Pulisa:winks:

pulisa
05-12-18, 21:07
Trying to confuse me now, eh?

I'll have you know I wasn't born yesterday....unfortunately.:D

Buster70
05-12-18, 22:06
Happy belated birthday pulisa sorry I missed it , I remember you saying you had a big one coming up in December ( don't go there :D )
Glad you had a good day we are allowed one every now and then .
Happy double thirty ish :bighug1:

MyNameIsTerry
06-12-18, 04:59
Thank you fishman!

It's not really old age, that's when you can remember your 18th vividly but not this years. :winks:

---------- Post added at 04:58 ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 ----------

Anything that Terry and BikerM gets invovled with, generally does. :wacko::D

It's Xmas! Time for smutty innuendo. Just wait till nearly the say and all the "do you like stuffing" and "are you a leg of breast man" starts. :yesyes:

---------- Post added at 04:59 ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 ----------

Glad you had a nice day, pulisa! :yesyes::yahoo:

Hopefully the weather was better for you than ours up here. Although, that's not stopped the Stoke fans redecorating Burslem :whistles:

Carnation
06-12-18, 09:56
Thanks Pulisa. x I will make some plan for the next one.
I didn't say before, but my birthday was shadowed by the fact my Partner's mum was going to make it or not and we were praying it was not going to happen on my birthday. :scared15: so, it was a nonstarter so to speak.
She's pulled through wonderfully and going to a Christmas Party today. :)

Now, what's happening with these two lads, Terry and Matt? :D Do you think they have been at the drinks cabinet early?

EmmerLooeez
06-12-18, 21:37
Happy birthday lovely! You've always given me very caring and honest replies when I'm having a hard time and I really appreciate it <3

Scass
06-12-18, 22:08
Happy Belated Birthday Pulisa. Many happy returns x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk