PDA

View Full Version : Chest constantly twitches only at night?

yekimd
03-12-18, 06:42
I have this weird symptom I guess where the left side of my chest will just twitch and it starts at about 10:00 pm every night and goes until I sleep. When I wake up it's gone and during the day when I'm doing things it's gone but when it's getting closer to bed time and I'm just hanging around then when I'm laying in bed it just twitches I feel uncontrollably has anyone ever had anything like this?

JoeCanuck
03-12-18, 14:59
Not specifically my chest, but my left quads were doing something similar for about a month or two. Depending on how I was sitting, my left quad on the inside near my knee would go nuts twitching. It would also do it when I laid down to go to sleep.

Super annoying, but I've been twitching for about a year and a half now and while it can be distracting and occasionally causes a panic attack, it's nothing to worry about.

Mom2FourKiddos
03-12-18, 15:33
The right side of my back, just under my shoulder blade, has been twitching at night for the past few weeks. Only at night and is super annoying. I'm sure it's just a fatigued muscle or anxiety related. When either of my eyes do it, it'll continue for a month or so. Sometimes longer.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Momaof2
03-12-18, 15:40
I had the exact same thing with my eyelid for abour two weeks...it was more annoying thn anything ...it could be that you need magnesium or are under stress ( when we stress our magnesium can get depleted).

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Fishmanpa
03-12-18, 15:41
The right side of my back, just under my shoulder blade, has been twitching

I've had the same thing on the left side and one in my right quad for the last three months or so. No rhyme, reason or specific time either. Ehhh Pffft... Bodies twitch. It's just the way they are :shrug:

Positive thoughts

Momaof2
03-12-18, 15:41
I had the exact same thing with my eyelid for abour two weeks...it was more annoying thn anything ...it could be that you need magnesium or are under stress ( when we stress our magnesium stores can get depleted).