PDA

View Full Version : Suddenly Felt Like Passing Out Earlier

Trbfan
03-12-18, 23:46
Earlier, I went with my mom and grandma to their doctor appointments, I felt totally ok (I never really say fine cause I feel a little sick almost all the time), but I wasnt having any worry any stress, we left there, went into a gas station, felt good there too. I went into a Subway restaurant to get food, and in there when I was ordering I suddenly got very very dizzy and woozy like I was about to drop and pass out. it came on in waves, hit once then eased up, then hit really hard, I thought I was gonna have to sit down right there. Somehow I got through it to the car, I ran a heart scan there (since im on a 30 day monitor for an unrelated concern), but I dont think this was heart related. I felt very bad still when I got home 5 minutes later. Very shaky and weak and temperature sensitive.

My blood pressure, pulse, and blood sugar when I got home were all great, but I still feel so bad. I slept some since then, woke up feel so weak and tired and shaky. BLood pressure 105/70, pulse normal.

I felt no anxiety before this happened, I wasnt anxious, I wasnt worried. I didnt have anything weird happen before. So im just very worried about why it happened

Fishmanpa
04-12-18, 00:13
I wasnt having any worry any stress.... I felt no anxiety before this happened, I wasnt anxious, I wasnt worried. I didnt have anything weird happen before.

Anxiety is like a campfire. When you're in the midst of a spiral the fire is burning bright and hot. When the flames die down, there's still a bed of red hot coals burning away just waiting for some more fuel. You may not feel anxious but your body is still on high alert and has a bed of hot anxiety coals inside just waiting to flare up. Just like a campfire, the hot coals of anxiety take a long time to finally go out.

Positive thoughts

Trbfan
04-12-18, 00:20
I guess so, I know people are telling me panic attack cause you to feel like this, but how do I know when I no sensation of panic..or even anxiety hardly until after it was happening.

I dont get how I can feel good, when everytime I feel good something happens lol.