PDA

View Full Version : Could this be cancer?

Panda22
04-12-18, 11:46
Hi, I have a bump under my chin since a few days and i thought it was just a zit. But now that i feel it, it feels quite big... it feels more like a lump :(

It's painful when i touch it and it's a little red like a zit would be.. But it just feels kinda big for that? Or can it just get big? (sorry if this is gross)

Please help im worried.. i thought it was just a zit but now it feels more like a lump even tho it's painful to touch and little red...

utrocket09
04-12-18, 11:47
Hi, I have a bump under my chin since a few days and i thought it was just a zit. But now that i feel it, it feels quite big... it feels more like a lump :(

It's painful when i touch it and it's a little red like a zit would be.. But it just feels kinda big for that? Or can it just get big? (sorry if this is gross)

Please help im worried.. i thought it was just a zit but now it feels more like a lump even tho it's painful to touch and little red...

Cystic acne...or deep zits can be large, red and painful

Panda22
04-12-18, 11:50
utrocket09 thank you for your reply. I really hope it's just that then...

Is it also normal for that to feel like a hard lump? bcus it's not soft...

Just to be more clear: It's about a 0,5 inch x 0,5 inch bump right under my chin bone that feels hard, painful to touch and a little red

Shadowhawk
04-12-18, 12:20
utrocket09 thank you for your reply. I really hope it's just that then...

Is it also normal for that to feel like a hard lump? bcus it's not soft...

Just to be more clear: It's about a 0,5 inch x 0,5 inch bump right under my chin bone that feels hard, painful to touch and a little red

Those are the exact symptoms of a zit. :) (Remember, not all zits are right on the surface and easily poppable; they can happen anywhere on your body since it is just an infected pore). TMI, but i have had a few get really bad that left a 1" raised bump before.. they take some time to go away.

Just let it be, don't poke it, and maybe do something like clearasil to dry it up.

swajj
04-12-18, 12:23
No

Panda22
04-12-18, 12:41
Those are the exact symptoms of a zit. :) (Remember, not all zits are right on the surface and easily poppable; they can happen anywhere on your body since it is just an infected pore). TMI, but i have had a few get really bad that left a 1" raised bump before.. they take some time to go away.

Just let it be, don't poke it, and maybe do something like clearasil to dry it up.

Ok thanks a lot... i got really worried becaue it felt just like a lump.. But i didn't know about this. makes sense