PDA

View Full Version : How long have symptoms lasted ?

jessygirl77
04-12-18, 20:44
Has anyone had neurological symptoms last for months. Then disappear with it only being anxiety? Especially if it was one sided ?

AMomentofClarity
04-12-18, 21:01
Has anyone had neurological symptoms last for months. Then disappear with it only being anxiety? Especially if it was one sided ?

Not necessarily neurological, but I was positive I had liver disease driven by right rib pain. Hell, I still have it from time to time to this day, 2 years later. After a few clear liver function blood tests and a CT scan I finally accepted Im fine. I guess As Forrest Gump says, “shit happens.”

Can I ask why you believe yours is neurological? That seems like something a doctor would have to figure out...

swajj
05-12-18, 07:52
I think many people with HA could answer yes to that question. Have you had any tests done?

Gee
05-12-18, 13:23
I have! I persuaded my doctor to refer me and give me an MRI which was clear and then they stopped and haven’t returned since!

spacebunnyx
05-12-18, 13:48
It depends what you mean by neurological.. I had the lump in throat/swallowing anxiety issue - it lasted for 10 months or so.

BlueIris
05-12-18, 14:03
I had a year where I was having migraine auras at least weekly. Scared the life out of me, but they went away eventually.