PDA

View Full Version : Letter.

zippy
08-12-18, 13:26
I had a brain mri scan 2 weeks ago on Tuesday and ive received a letter today to phone the surgery to phone consultation with dr to dicuss things further. Panicking again now.

Elen
08-12-18, 13:41
They would not do a phone consultation if it was bad news

EmmerLooeez
08-12-18, 13:43
Hey zippy,

This seems to be protocol now, I'm not sure why. Maybe to discuss what to do next if your results are normal. I've gone into the doctors for normal test results, so try to reassure yourself that being called in doesn't necessarily mean that something has shown up.

What's more as above, if it was anything terrible they would likely call you to go in asap.

Xx

Sent from my moto e5 using Tapatalk

Elen
08-12-18, 13:48
Hey zippy,

This seems to be protocol now, I'm not sure why. Maybe to discuss what to do next if your results are normal. I've gone into the doctors for normal test results, so try to reassure yourself that being called in doesn't necessarily mean that something has shown up.

What's more as above, if it was anything terrible they would likely call you to go in asap.

Xx

Emmer she has not been called in, she is to arrange a phone consult.

Due to my meds I have to have monthly blood tests and unless anything is wrong I am always asked to arrange for a phone consult. I must admit I never bother now because I know it means that all is ok.

EmmerLooeez
08-12-18, 13:51
Ahh I see. I misread. Thats good. X