PDA

View Full Version : Bleach fears

Mommyof2boys
11-12-18, 16:30
I was cleaning with a bleach cleaner in my bathroom, with fan going and window open. The fumes got really strong. I'm not coughing or having any trouble breathing but I'm so worried I'm going to have a reaction. The fumes were really strong and have messed up my sense of smell and throat. Now I'm dizzy but I don't know if it's just a panic attack or a real symptom! Anyone ever been in the same situation.

Mom2FourKiddos
11-12-18, 16:34
Bleach does that to me 200% of the time. Give it an hour or so and you'll be back to normal! My kids always say, "I've got bleach stuck in my nose now!!!" Hahaha

No worries! Completely normal. [emoji4]

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Mommyof2boys
11-12-18, 16:52
Thanks! It happens to me every time but I just always get extra worried something awful will happen that one particular time.. bleach stuck in my nose is the perfect description though lol I hate the smell so much

Phuzella
11-12-18, 18:22
Why not try a natural cleaning product? :)

Mom2FourKiddos
11-12-18, 18:53
I love the method cleaners here in the US!
Why not try a natural cleaning product? :)

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Carys
11-12-18, 19:00
Bleach on its own won't do you any harm, fume-wise....it is unpleasant and as someone who is sensitive to smells I dislike it a lot. However, never mix bleach with limescale remover products or any other cleaning products for that matter, that does produce a nasty toxic chemical reaction! I use ecover where possible, and vinegar and other less harsh chemicals where I can, but sometimes only some bleach will deal with things won't it.