PDA

View Full Version : Oral cancer fear

louise0501
11-12-18, 20:25
Hi there. I have a tiny red spot on the tip of my tongue which is really sore. I'm terrified this could be oral cancer. Anyone had this before?

Please reply
Love Louise xxxxxxxxxx

RadioGaGa
11-12-18, 21:13
Enlarged papillae (swollen tastebuds). Very common. Painful. Nothing to worry about.

If persists or worsens, see your dentist.

Good luck.

bin tenn
11-12-18, 23:31
I wouldn't have been able to tell you what it was called (like RadioGaGa did) but it can indeed be painful! I hate when I get those.

louise0501
22-02-19, 08:37
Hi there. On Monday I was brushing my teeth and the toothbrush slipped and jabbed my upper gum and since then it has felt so painful and sore and this was now 4 days ago and it's not even slightly better. Has anyone done this before? Any ideas how long it will take to heal? Anything that might help heal?

Please reply
Love Louise xxxxxxxxxx

Elliejane44
22-02-19, 08:44
Cordosoyl gel will help heal

You know what you did so no need to worry over this at all

Ellie

louise0501
10-06-19, 18:31
. I'm really freaking out i might have oral cancer. The back of mouth feels really tingly at the top so I felt with my tongue and there's a cut right at the back and feels sore on the roof of my mouth next to a tooth at the back. I'm really scared. Never had this before. Anyone had anything like this?

Please reply
Love Louise xxxxxxxxx

louise0501
10-06-19, 18:38
I have also just had a look and it looks a bit white where it feels sore.

Midnight-mouse
10-06-19, 18:39
. I'm really freaking out i might have oral cancer. The back of mouth feels really tingly at the top so I felt with my tongue and there's a cut right at the back and feels sore on the roof of my mouth next to a tooth at the back. I'm really scared. Never had this before. Anyone had anything like this?

Please reply
Love Louise xxxxxxxxx

You have the cause and effect on this one, you have a cut at the back of your mouth and it feels strange. It's also allergy season, even if your not a regular sufferer it's a very common sensation to experience and not at all alarming or indicative of cancer. I think most people have taken an injury to the mouth at one point or another but don't become fixated on it, unless it's stopping them enjoying their favourite foods, they wouldn't give it another thought! - Which would honestly be my advice here.

Positive Vibes,

Mouse

Elen
10-06-19, 18:43
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

Elen