PDA

View Full Version : I think he wants to leave me

beauty
30-08-07, 14:59
I feel so down, all of a sudden my boyfriend hardly ever wants to see me. He used to want to see me nearly every night and we even looked at flats together but now just over the last two weeks he isn’t seeing me as much so I’ve naturally become paranoid. Then yesterday we had a bit of a fall out and he text me late on saying things have been weird between us and he isn’t sure what he wants. I haven’t changed, I haven’t done anything wrong. I cant believe this is happening to me, My step-mum died 10months ago, I stopped talking to my Dad about 2 months ago and now this. I don’t feel like I can cope with it.
He knows how upset I got on the phone last night, I opened up about everything and was crying so much, but when I asked him if we could talk 2nite he said he is ‘probably’ going to the pub 2nite then said he would probably be free on Saturday…SATUURDAY!! Please tell me that isn’t just plain unfair..i hardly slept last night and haven’t been able to concentrate at work all day. To make matters worse he’s going on holiday on Tuesday for 10days. Really my life is going so wrong I don’t know what I did to deserve it.

yorkylover
30-08-07, 16:07
http://www.yourcoolprofile.com/Images/Hugs_And_Kisses/images/hugs-kisses--10.gif Im sorry to hear your having such a hard time.
Close friends and family sometimes find it hard to cope with us anxious people.Im sure everything will be ok.:hugs: :hugs:

little mutt
30-08-07, 16:14
Hi Beauty,
I'm sorry you are going through such a horrible time at the moment. I don't really know why your boyfriend is acting the way he is. I really hope that he takes the time to talk things over with you though, I think it would be pretty unfair of him to go away for 10 days and leave you worrying like this. Maybe him going away for 10 days will do him good because it might make him realise just how much you mean to him and how much he misses you. Sometimes we don't always appreciate what we have until it's not there. I hope you sort things out with your dad too.

Sorry I'm not much help but I wanted to reply because I know that I would be feeling sad too.
karen x :hugs:

beauty
30-08-07, 17:05
Thanks for the replies yorkylover and karen :)

I've just spoke to him on the phone, it made me feel a lot better. To be honest I think it might be me...Ive recently stopped talking to my dad because of his lies and without realising it i think that has totally affected my trust in my boyfriend. Thinking about it he hasnt done anything wrong, and the things that have been worrying me wouldnt normally bother me at all!
I think I'm having big self-confidence issues but not sure how to go back to being relaxed again :huh:

little mutt
31-08-07, 11:35
Hi Beauty,
I'm so pleased that you got to talk to your boyfriend yesterday. I'm sure it won't be too long before your self confidence returns. Just keep thinking positive thoughts and believe in yourself.
Keep smiling !!! :) Love karen x