PDA

View Full Version : Hello, nearly newbie.

gettingthere14
14-12-18, 07:10
Hi. I haven't been on here for a few years now. Looking forward to exploring this site again. Take care everyone.

jojo2316
14-12-18, 07:15
Hi! Welcome!
Tell us a bit more about you?

venusbluejeans
14-12-18, 07:15
Hiya gettingthere14 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

gettingthere14
14-12-18, 11:17
Hi! Welcome!
Tell us a bit more about you?

I've suffered with depression and anxiety since the age of 17. I had a baby girl who died at 2 days old. Over the years I went on to have a son and 5 more daughters, all very healthy.
That was until August 2013 when my 13 year old daughter, Amy, was diagnosed with leukaemia. In July the following year she passed away aged 14. Needless to say, depression, anxiety and health anxiety are an everyday part of my life now.
It's a huge struggle for me. That is why I rejoined NMP. Its a big help knowing i'm not alone with the daily struggles.

Carys
14-12-18, 12:08
Oh my goodness, I am so sorry to hear of the devastating loss of your daughter, Amy. The impact must have been, and I'm sure is, still immense on you and your family. No parent should have to face losing a child. It is not hard to see, having tragically lost your baby too, why HA and various other mental health issues are currently part of your life. I'm really sorry.

pulisa
14-12-18, 13:12
I echo what Carys has said and am so sorry for the devastating loss of your daughter. I hope you will find some friendship and support on NMP- we will help you in any way we can.

jojo2316
14-12-18, 22:05
I am so so sorry for you losses. No wonder you are struggling. I hope you can find a little bit of support here....
Xxx