PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ever had blood in their sick?

traciec39
30-08-07, 23:46
i was just wondering have any of you fellow sufferers ever vomitted blood/
I did last weekend and ended up with 2 days in hospital. Ive now got to have a camera exam on my tummy.

im just so worried about it all, when i got sick, i had been to a party and had been drinking alcohol, i also suffer with acid bad and take omeprazole for it 20mg per day, now up to 40mg.

Doctors seem to think its gastritus and cos i was drinking it irritated my stomach and thats why there was blood.

I was coughing a lot before i got sick and i didnt even feel sick, it was the tickle that caused the coughing that made me sick...and there was a lot of blood.
However i got sick twice more in the a&e dept and it was just acid.

sorry to be so gross but im so worried im even giving up smoking and drinking.

Thanx for reading

luv tracie xx

traciec39
31-08-07, 01:03
sorry me again...

i also take sertaline 10mg i wondered it hats causing a prob too?

thanx

jodie
31-08-07, 09:29
hi trace

i did the same thing as you i was young about 15 mabe and i had a cough that made me sick and i coughed a lot of blood up they took me into hospital and couldnt fine anything wrong in the end they sead i had burst a blood vesle they told me it looked a lot worse worse then it was coz it was mixed with everythink else (sorry gross i know )

try not to stress about it hun it

jodie x

traciec39
31-08-07, 12:29
Thanks so much for replying to me jodie. I was starting to think i waas the only person that this has happened to.

You are right though, when the blood mixes with water it looks like loads.

Alo even though im on 40mg of omeprazole since saturday, i have acid in my throat every morning. anyone got any tips?

thanks all
luv Tracie xxxx

jodie
31-08-07, 13:44
HI TRACE

try drink lots of milk and watch what you eat i get acid to lots it drives me mad

jodie x

spacebunnyx
31-08-07, 19:00
hey, my friend was sick a while back and there was blood in it ( think it was just a burst blood vessel) but she wasn't to bothered:huh: .
i've been put on ompremazol or whatever its called - but not convinced i have acid reflux - what does ut feel like, do you burp sick alot and does it feel like theres something stuck? and pain in chest and back? herbal tea seems to make it worse. by the way i had a barium meal last week - was all ok no lumps and it was quite shocking when in came out the other end! :ohmy:

luc
31-08-07, 19:13
Hi, I am interested to hear that you take sertraline as nobody else seems to. Do you have health anxiety as thats what i have