PDA

View Full Version : Worried about lower back tumours

r2183
19-12-18, 00:09
2 months my HA has been under control... until this week.

I've been having aches in my bottom passage, as well as aches in the centre of my buttocks. It's been really uncomfortable sitting for periods of time as the aches radiate down the legs and I find myself having to keep moving about to stop it hurting.

Went to doctors yesterday about the back passage issues and they felt nothing abnormal inside, but didn't really say anything about the pain in my buttock cheeks when I asked.

Looked on the NHS website to see the best way to relieve symptoms (I thought I had sciatica) but then I started freaking out as it says at the bottom you should seek A&E if you've been getting pain down both legs - which I have.

Terrified I've got some sort of tumour in bum area or lower spine. :weep:

bunny11
19-12-18, 00:20
I have a lot of back pain. Specifically near my hips and area right above my butt. (I am only 22) Backs have so many different bones that make up your spine with thousands of nerves. The spine is very complex and is made of discs, nerves, tendons, bones etc. Back pain is common. Something as small as a pinched nerve from sleeping a certain way can make your back hurt. I highly doubt you have anything sinister wrong with you. If you are open to chiropractors, maybe you should just go get an adjustment. Try fixing your posture or switching sleeping positions and see if anything changes.

Sending well wishes and peace of mind. I know how hard it is when you don't have HA for a while and then it comes back. It is awful just hang in there.