PDA

View Full Version : Bad taste in mouth all day with back pain and and rib pain

ScaredBBOY
21-12-18, 11:59
So for the last few days I’ve had an awful taste in my mouth ... I also am experiencing back pain all over which started as just jus upper back pain now it’s pain all over my back and now I’m starting to get rib pain on the both sides below my arm pit it’s tender to touch

Haven’t slept all night as yesterday I found out a had high cholesterol which I never had and I have been eatin healthier than I ever had in my life these past 3 months since my symptoms started I’m scared somethin is really going on and it’ll be too late when they found out
28 year old male
Ultrasound was clear showed some questionable stones
Had a CT scan yesterday (was scary as hell made me drink some stuff that was awful)

jojo2316
21-12-18, 14:11
Hi!
Based on your history and what you told me about ALS (thank you!), I would say this is another scare. Funnily enough I was focusing on similar symptoms to you before I dived down my ALS rabbit hole...., I had an MRI and they went! Bodies are strange things. When do you get the CT scan results?
Xx

ScaredBBOY
21-12-18, 15:20
I’m not sure because of the holidays my doctor called me this morning and said that I have H polyri and I have to go on two weeks of antibiotics now I’m in fear of how long did I have this and what damage has it done to me ....
trying to stay calm but at the moment it’s very hard

ScaredBBOY
22-12-18, 02:14
Update looked up my CT results online and it said everything looks normal so thats a good thing right after my scan and my US I should be reassured ... start the H pylori meds tomorrow has anybody had this so this antibiotics work ???

jojo2316
22-12-18, 07:19
Hooray!!!!
Now mind that ALS rabbit hole.....