PDA

View Full Version : Does it look like melanoma?

threesteps
22-12-18, 06:56
Hello guys. So, my story with health anxiety is reeeally long, well, long story short: I believe I have lhymphoma (since I have a enlarged lhymp node with no pain), and now melanoma.... I'm worrying about the lhymphoma for more than a year now (it's living hell...), now I'm worried I may have melanoma. I have this brown spot in my finger, and one in my foot, so I believe could be foot and palms melanoma... I also have 2 brown spots in my thigh, one next to the other, they are tiny and have blurried borders which really concerns me.... I took a photo of the one in my finger, which concerns me the most and one of my foot. What do you guys think?.... I'm afraid to go to the doctors about any of my symptons, since I'm petrified of finding out I have cancer, I wanna go only is things get worst. (don't judge me, please). I attached a photo. The spot it's been there for about a year now and no changes or complains. I'm sorry if the quality it's bad, it's because of the flash, but in real life it looks more pigmentated.

jojo2316
22-12-18, 07:31
I can hardly see them!
Have you ever heard of the SkinVision app? I think it is actually quite good....

Havefaithx
22-12-18, 08:47
Hun, most of the people on here aren’t trained medical professionals and can’t give you advice on what they think it is. Even reputable drs wouldn’t disgnose over the internet. How long have you had these spots? How old are you? X

crazygal
22-12-18, 09:02
None of us are medical professionals. However, I doubt it's melanoma. When you're ten and darker skinned, we are more prone to random hyper pigmentation popping up

I have similar dark patches on my feet like that as well.

roseanxiety
22-12-18, 11:13
I am not qualified professionally but neither one of those spots looks like melanoma to me. You can barely see them. I understand your fear of going to the doctor because i have the same fear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bin tenn
22-12-18, 15:28
I have a few spots like these, including on a hand and a foot. IMO, nothing to worry about.

Double_Rainbow
23-12-18, 02:12
OP, melanoma on the feet and hands tends to be dark and ugly. These are just harmless spots.

darkside4k
23-12-18, 19:02
That is not melanoma.

rainbow
23-12-18, 20:57
Could they be cafe au lait spots? My daughter snd my partnr both have them.