PDA

View Full Version : Forearm pains, heart attack?

oxoshannon
23-12-18, 00:13
Hi everyone!

For 2 days now I’ve had a terrible pain in my left forearm so my mind has jumped to a slow developing heart attack, stroke or blood clot. I am terrified.

I had discomfort in my jaw and neck and a racing heart and that set me off even more.

I cannot calm down and I’m beyond scared.

The pain in my forearm is a tight, dull ache and sore to touch. So weird :(

I’m too scared to go to sleep....help 😞

Fishmanpa
23-12-18, 00:16
Forearm pain is not a symptom of a heart attack and your 22 years old. Just the reality :shades:

Positive thoughts

oxoshannon
23-12-18, 00:24
Forearm pain is not a symptom of a heart attack and your 22 years old. Just the reality :shades:

Positive thoughts

Sucks to be back on here searching for reassurance once again, but thank you for responding.

Was doing so well, seem to have got myself into a pre-Christmas funk :(

Havefaithx
23-12-18, 19:28
Oh hun, you are definitely not in the right age category for a heart attack. Just have a little think to yourself do you know of anybody (family, celebrities etc) that has had a heart attack aged 22?? This always helps me.
Plus forearms pain isn’t a sign of a heart attack, you have probably pulled a muscle. Xx

bin tenn
23-12-18, 21:21
Sore to touch? That, alone, is an indicator that it is muscular in nature, IMO.

oxoshannon
25-12-18, 14:20
Oh hun, you are definitely not in the right age category for a heart attack. Just have a little think to yourself do you know of anybody (family, celebrities etc) that has had a heart attack aged 22?? This always helps me.
Plus forearms pain isn’t a sign of a heart attack, you have probably pulled a muscle. Xx

Thank you for getting back to me. I calmed down a lot about that, the pain similarly went into my right leg and has been there now for 3 days. So my anxiety has moved over to ovarian cancer fears/endometriosis - if it’s not one thing it’s another, classic health anxiety 😭

I’ve been referred for another ultrasound because of a pain I’ve had in my ovary and with this leg pain I’m putting 2 and 2 together. What a merry Christmas for me. So exhausting!

Merry Christmas x