PDA

View Full Version : Sore groin lymph nodes...worried about lymphoma?? Lymph node fears are back

scaredpt
24-12-18, 18:29
I am really worried I felt a soreness near my groin and could kind of feel some Pea sized lumps near my groin. I also had soreness under my arm. I was at the doctor last week and told I had a virus (fever nausea etc) but it seems weird that they’d be sore. Is this suspicious??

bin tenn
24-12-18, 19:44
A virus can and will cause lymph nodes to swell.

scaredpt
25-12-18, 20:12
anyone else?? im nervou, they feel sore!!!

---------- Post added at 20:12 ---------- Previous post was at 16:59 ----------

bump?

bin tenn
25-12-18, 23:10
So what if they feel sore. They're supposed to! Multiple swollen lymph nodes that are *not* sore/tender to touch *may be* a sign of a more serious problem, but not always (not usually?).

scaredpt
28-12-18, 00:38
Still sore ugh. I’m just worried, what could it be?

nomorepanic
28-12-18, 00:42
an infection - leave them alone

scaredpt
01-01-19, 18:50
Still sore. Getting pretty worried. What are the chances this is cancer?

Elen
01-01-19, 18:53
Please read the below message from Admin. You are posting about a lot of different things frequently. Perhaps start a thread where you can keep all of your worries in one place.

Can posters, especially those who are posting a lot about a variety of fears please confine their posts to one thread.

This helps others to build up a clear picture of what is happening and makes it easier to offer suitable advice.

You may not see the pattern but usually it is there, especially if you are posting frequently about different things.

Your co-operation with this would be greatly appreciated.

Elen

Mocky444
02-01-19, 00:11
Hi, i have CLL and muliple swolen lymph glands, neck, groij, armpits and ribs.. Only my rib ones are sensitive but i expect thats because its very near the bones.. The others dont bother me as yet.. Hope this helps