PDA

View Full Version : Ugh vomiting just cheer me up

Weasley123
26-12-18, 17:49
Do Santa apparently bought me a vomiting bug. I was fine last night had a big chinese food feast and most of a bottle of wine. I woke up sick in night and have been since. I first thought it might have been Overindulgence in food and drink though I eat like that not too infrequently and I always feel a slight tummy tinge but nothing likf this. I haven’t been sick like this in ten plus years. My husband is fine so it’s not food poisoning I figure it’s viral. I feel better each time I puke so I probably gave up get it all out. I just haven’t been sick like this since developing ha 5 years ago im 40. In the back of my mind o think what if it’s something sinister like hepatitis or liver failure

ankietyjoe
26-12-18, 17:55
Maybe try and thing with the front of your mind instead? :shrug:

But seriously, there's no secret to it. Try and think of other things, let it pass, watch TV, keep hydrated etc.

In the long term, frequent diets of junk food and alcohol is going to make you more prone to infections of all kinds anyway, so maybe cut that down over time. I found as I passed 40....my stomach just wouldn't take the abuse I used to give it.

NancyW
26-12-18, 17:56
Sounds very much like a stomach virus, I hate that with a passion.
I hope you feel better soon.

Usually in my house whoever is going to get it is sick with in 48 hours.

Weasley123
26-12-18, 17:59
Test I eat very healthy all week then indulge weekends. I’ve lost weight since turning 40 actually and I’m quite slim so msybd that gives s false sense of security. I have like s nervous tummy but nothing like this. I do think Chinese food may be extra triggering though more so for me then something like sayvpizza

Leslie735
27-12-18, 04:51
Ugh I had it too on Christmas Eve. I hope you feel better!!!