PDA

View Full Version : Rib and back pain in both sides anyone had this ??

ScaredBBOY
29-12-18, 15:48
I’ve been having rib pain right below my chest on moth sides also side pain and back pain I did get diagnosed wit H pylori but my doc jus emailed me back and told me it doesn’t cause back and rib pain that I’ve been experiencing and dr said she doesn’t really know what’s causing it Had a CT scan that was clean and had Ultrasound that was clear it showed possible sludge and gallstones and I’m going for the another one on Thursday because I’m my new dr is ordering it I try to ignore the pain as it’s not that painful but it’s dull and last all day jus in a different place showers do help the symptoms subside a great deal but I’m just lost any advice would be greatly appreciated

Fishmanpa
29-12-18, 18:06
If you scroll to the bottom of the page, there are related threads and if you use the "SEARCH" feature, you will find pages of related threads and their replies.

Positive thoughts

ScaredBBOY
31-12-18, 01:20
Now I’m starting to itch all over don’t know if it’s a side effect of the h pylori antibiotics or PC ...
Really getting hard to stay focus when all my symptoms add up
Wieght loss yes back pain yes rib pain yes elevated liver enzymes yes
Ct scan clear ultrasound clear yet my symptoms persist now this itching is new and bringing me all the to my low point ..

chipster
31-12-18, 12:40
have you a red rash or anything - it may be caused by the antibiotics but your side effects may be different?

ScaredBBOY
31-12-18, 17:09
No red rash jus very dry spots on my skin mostly my earlobes and my beard that itches under my neck

ScaredBBOY
05-01-19, 14:11
Another symptom that jus started and lasted all day was achy legs both of my legs have been aching since Thursday night had blood work done again come back totally normal
But what is the cause for my this aching all over my body .. my first time dealing with anxiety was jus numb hands and some twitches that was back in 2014 but the pain has me very worried I’m so scared it’s something that I won’t find til late I thought it was Pancreas cancer but my CT ultra sound and blood was clear so it’s not likely to be them so now I fear something like colon cancer because of my new leg and hip pain I have no clue what to do next I know my doctors are tired of seeing me