PDA

View Full Version : Going out my mind with worry needs opinions please!!!!

Potter86
29-12-18, 18:20
Ive been on here a year,when i started noticing visual snow in my visual field,and black dots covering my vision,also my left eye bulges out more than the right,ive also had constant jerks inside my head,ive seen loads of drs opthamologists a neuro,had a head mri in msrch and a ct scan of the head last week...my vision is detetering daily and my balance issues are worsening and i have double vision(i have ketstoconus mind)but the double vision is alot worse,im throwing up and theres pressure behind my eyes,my eye doc says my optic nerve is slightly pale but that could be the trauma i had to my eye years ago...i litereally am so scared i have a tumour ive got a gp appointment monday and im going to pay for a private mri....my question is would the mri of the head in march of picked up tumours behind the eye?also would the ct scan i had last week of the head of picked it up?im so anxious i dont know what to do.

nomorepanic
29-12-18, 18:36
Yes the scans would have shown anything bad.

Potter86
29-12-18, 18:48
Yes the scans would have shown anything bad.

Even if these scan were of the brain and not behind the eye?

nomorepanic
29-12-18, 18:49
Surely they scanned the whole of the head

Potter86
29-12-18, 18:54
They found abit of imflamation in one ear on the mri so they must of and the ct last week was normal,im just going out my mind because i have every single sympton of a tumour including the bulging of the eye

Fishmanpa
29-12-18, 18:57
They found abit of imflamation in one ear on the mri so they must of and the ct last week was normal,im just going out my mind because i have every single sympton of a tumour including the bulging of the eye

You have every single symptom because of Dr Google and your skewed anxiety ridden mind.

Hope you feel better soon!

Positive thoughts

Potter86
29-12-18, 19:04
You have every single symptom because of Dr Google and your skewed anxiety ridden mind.

Hope you feel better soon!

Positive thoughts

Yeah ill admit i have googled it but these symptoms are very real i have every symptom of it

Fishmanpa
29-12-18, 19:09
Yeah ill admit i have googled it but these symptoms are very real i have every symptom of it

Yet, medically, you don't :whistles:

Positive thoughts

Potter86
29-12-18, 19:18
Yet, medically, you don't :whistles:

Positive thoughts

Im just worried the head mri and ct scan missed it behind the eyes

Fishmanpa
29-12-18, 19:26
Im just worried the head mri and ct scan missed it behind the eyes

And around and around it goes :wacko: Respectfully Potter, you asked for opinions and frankly, the medical facts outweigh the irrational HA thoughts :shrug:

I hope you feel better soon.

Positive thoughts

Potter86
29-12-18, 19:29
Yes your right i did and thankyou for responding,jist going through a shit time at the minute seems like these symptoms are never ending