PDA

View Full Version : Split second blindness..or just heavy blink

MrLurcher
29-12-18, 22:37
So I felt much better today after receiving clear blood tests, please see my other threads to follow the torrid time ive had with health anxiety this month.

However tonight somthing else has struck and im on the verge of heading to a&e again.

I was lifting heavy furniture around, for the past hour, been quite tired and a bit dehydrated (been suffering with an anxious bladder so havent been drinking enough). And as i put down a heavy filing cabinet I either did a long blink or lost vision in both eyes for a split second. Now im panicking thinking of my blood pressure, MS again, brain tumours, going permanently blind. I think I may have low blood pressure because in the docs few weeks ago they took it and it was 130/85. I have a blood prssure phobia, and it usually spikes to 140/90+.

Why do these things always happen and set you back. I feel like crying right now. My partner said im probably just tired and dehydrated and maybe just blinked heavily but I dunno. Back to being scared again.

ankietyjoe
29-12-18, 22:47
If you're dehydrated and straining it's more than possible to black out for a second. It used to happen to me a few times when I used to lift heavy weights in the gym. Dehydration is really not good for you.