PDA

View Full Version : Suicidal thoughts

robbo
13-01-05, 00:52
I was on valium 31 years three and a half years ago they stopped working since that time i have had suicidal thoughts I dont want to die but they are consuming me It spoils everythink I try to do I have anxiety and depression lost interest ineverything Cant stay in my husband drives me round everyday I am monophobic I cant stay on my own as I cant function I have to go everywhere with my husband if he plays golf I have to go No shrink sofar has helped I am desperately ill Anyone knows what will help valium withdrawals email me robbosgirl@aol.com

Meg
13-01-05, 10:02
Hi Robbo,

www.benzo.org.uk are a great place to start for coming off valium.

You are having thoughts not instructions....

First Steps : First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=942)

You will get over this - small steps

Meg
www.overcominganxiety.co.uk

You cannot conquer fear until you have learned what it is you're afraid of. The enemy is ignorance. Vivian Vance

nomorepanic
13-01-05, 20:13
Hi Robbo

Are you on any medication for this at the moment?

I was very depressed about 7 years ago and I didn't want to live though I never attempted suicide.

Perhaps you need some help and maybe someone to talk to - i.e. counselling.

Hope you are ok today?

Nicola

Rennie1989
13-01-05, 20:55
Hiya

i have those, one minute i think i have DVT ( i had that when i had 1 week off school and all i did was sit down on my sofa bed playin on my PS2) of other times, when i was young, i thought that i had a heart prob as i had horrid chest pains.

i know how you feel, but i hope your ok! try counselling like nic said, it may help you (i wouldnt know, havent had it before)

welcome to the foum by the way ;)

Scooter Girl AKA Jade

vernon
13-01-05, 21:41
hi welcome to the site.I too was on wallium for about 30 years pluss Tricyclic antidepresants and been a heavy daily drinker for about 40 years to hide the anxiety and fears. I stopped Vallium about 2 years ago then 13 months ago stopped drinking, and yes it was hell and real fear for months and months. I am still not right yet but am getting some better days at last. Yes, I think its the withdrawral but it does go in time, but very slow. I was and still am like u lots of the time i only go out with the wife (when i do go out) wich wasnt very often untill just recently. I still get bad days but it is getting better and it doess eas in time. take care. Vernon