PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else get sore eyes with anxiety?

Dynamito
31-12-18, 20:10
I get sore eyes from time to time. It can be annoying. They aren't terribly sore, but just irritating at times. I am trying to calm myself, but so much stuff around me that stresses me out it's tough. On top of that, I've not been sleeping too well, so stress, anxiety, lack of sleep combined doesn't help. What do you do when you get sore eyes?

Carys
31-12-18, 21:06
Do you wear glasses at all ? I get sore eyes, and I go and look in the mirror expecting them to be red, but they aren't, just sore LOL I think it is probably from dryness, or straining looking at my phone till the early hours or or or :winks:...I don't know....but it usually just passes by the next morning. The human body is quite able to cope with eyes that are a little sore, and will adjust and 'heal' just fine, so theres nothing you really need to do.

Mindsight
31-12-18, 21:06
Had sore eyes on and off the last few days yes unsure if its related i have a lot going on at the moment waiting to see my gp next friday :0 aparently im told any virus in the eyes will correct its self so all will be good hang in there if it gets worse or doesnt clear seak help happy new year