PDA

View Full Version : Now that the holidays are over...

Pandarug
01-01-19, 14:21
I can feel my emotional repression release and it’s not a good thing. I knew this would happen. I have this mole on my thigh is scaring me so much.

Okay so like around October this mole I had my entire life suddenly raised a little and was red. Panic panic panic. About two weeks ago it seemed to have a little white head and I “popped” it. Just like a tiny little zit. It does seems smaller and less red but there’s still this tiny darker dot right next to it. WHY IS IT STILL THERE???? Ugh and I have to convince my parents somehow. I wish I was an adult where this would have been solved in a week in October. I’m 16, just to throw that out there.

Pandarug
02-01-19, 02:06
Aaa sorry to signal boost I’m just stressing out bad about this. Ughhh I wish wish wish I was older or was in good therapy.

vicky23
02-01-19, 13:49
Hi,
I don't think 2 weeks is a long time for any kind of skin issue to heal, by popping whatever it is you caused a bit of damage to the skin that's all. I have acne and spots take a few weeks to heal in my case.
I would suggest seeing your Doctor about it to put your mind at ease and in terms of therapy, I don't know what it's like where you live so can't give any advice. You could have a look at the resources on health anxiety on this page to get you started though
Best wishes
X

katniss
02-01-19, 18:56
My husband got a reddish brown spot on his finger randomly.. it took about a month for it to go away. I was checking on it everyday, he was convinced he stubbed his finger on something and I was convinced it was the “C” word of course. It will go away :)