PDA

View Full Version : Convinced that I have bladder cancer...

87sal87
01-01-19, 16:14
Hello everyone, Happy 2019.

I just wanted to put this out there because I'm worried and can't talk to anyone else.

I've started having a lot of bladder discomfort and pain and pain around the vagina and anus. (between the two, if you will)

It's been on and off for around a month or so now. Doctors say there's no infection and have kind of left me to it.

The main thing that's scary me is that about 6 months ago I had a dream about the hospital finding a tumour on my bladder... and now I'm terrified because it feels like it's coming true.

I'm planning on going back to the doctors but not sure what to do to put my mind at rest and I'm in quite a bit of pain when it kicks off.

I keep feeling that 2019 maybe my last year :( I entered the new year with those thoughts :(

jojo2316
01-01-19, 18:04
It really doesn’t sound like bladder cancer. But have you told your doctor your concerns? He or she will be much better at reassuring you than us!

WiseMonkey
01-01-19, 21:04
Hello everyone, Happy 2019.

I just wanted to put this out there because I'm worried and can't talk to anyone else.

I've started having a lot of bladder discomfort and pain and pain around the vagina and anus. (between the two, if you will)

It's been on and off for around a month or so now. Doctors say there's no infection and have kind of left me to it.

The main thing that's scary me is that about 6 months ago I had a dream about the hospital finding a tumour on my bladder... and now I'm terrified because it feels like it's coming true.

I'm planning on going back to the doctors but not sure what to do to put my mind at rest and I'm in quite a bit of pain when it kicks off.

I keep feeling that 2019 maybe my last year :( I entered the new year with those thoughts :(

Hi, if you have autoimmune issues, you may have Interstitial Cystitis which is caused by inflammation not infection and it can affect those areas. It can cause aching and pain when you go to the toilet. There can also be frequency issues too. A urologist deals with these issues. While you are waiting to see your Dr, cut out coffee, tea, alcohol, any acidic fruit from your diet and drink lots of water.

You don't have bladder cancer, the first sign of that is blood in the urine. Dreams can just be a manifestation of your subconscious thinking, so don't place any value on them!

GiantMogwai
02-01-19, 00:01
What causes the pain to "kick off"?